why are some of ya'll so against jewelry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
shit...you havent seen the hogg life piece....pretty dope

whats good O??
I dont got that piece no more I got this one now alot of my boys got the same piece like my cuzzo got a bigger one with white diamonds like mine but yellow diamonds on the star and my other cuzzin got a all 18K white gold one with white and blue diamonds on the star....

Jul 27, 2007
satingun you're a joke did you take gas's advice and step your treadmill/face symmetry game up yet?
And ruin your day? You have no other entertainment in your puny life... Why take away your only joy?

lol, you so dumb, you can't even figure out that I'm handling YOU exactly how I want to.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
DAMN....stuntin like her daddy....hahahahaaha....yeah...aint no party like a hogg life party mane!!

is that luck in the backround on drool status....hahaha

I got some CDs for you to peep mane get at me....you still inthe North>.

Jun 21, 2006
maybe because some of us have grown out of that stage?

being flashy means crap to me and i can careless if the next man is rocking jewelry..

it's just not for me ..
i saw some 40 year old man wearing a NY chain with rhinestones all in it at wendys the other day, sitting in his 300C with those cheap chrome rims pokin out.... who do these people think they're fooling? its sad that dude someones dad.

May 20, 2002
yall can say fuck jewelry and fuck materialisticness, while i go spend some spare money on some fits, some princess cuts, and the newest cellphone. yall ridin' old school scrapers while im ridin' brand new euro. nah but if i did have the spare money, ima HAVE to live it up and enjoy what i have earned. im 22 speaking on it though. an older OG grandpa all iced out would be real tacky but by then you should have simple things like a rolex on your arm maybe, a hot wife, a nice house, stuff like that to show your 'class' aka bling factor. in other words it just gotta be tastfully done and not outdone

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I wear a wedding ring, another diamond ring that was my grandfather's on the other hand, and 2 small gold necklaces with small pendant's of La Virgen de Guadalupe that belonged to my grandmother...under my shirt.

I grew out of gaudy chains and earrings when my first son was born.

Jul 25, 2007
To me, it depends on the situation. If I was around town, I'd dress down and dirty, mobbin in a bucket and look like a total bum, but at the same time, folks around town know what I do and what I got, if you know what im sayin. At the same time, if i was outta the city where folks dont know who the fuck I am and I aint riding dirty, I'd roll in my euro on dubs with nothing on me and floss with my folks.

Fuck the dumb shit, I've been hustlin since highschool and its addicting just like smoking cigs. I gotta do what I gotta do but I also have a brain so I got my street hustles and my book smart hustles.

Just like The Jacka's track "You looking like a rapper but you probably push cane." Think about it. Keep the haters and the police confused!!!