why are some of ya'll so against jewelry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2007
I DON'T WEAR JEWELRY BECAUSE I'M NOT THE KIND OF PERSON THAT LIKES TO LOOK FLASHY AND ALL THAT TYPE OF SHIT. IF I WERE TO WEAR SOME JEWELRY ALL I WOULD WEAR IS A NICE GOLD CHAIN AND A NICE WATCH BUT THAT'S IT.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
jewelry has become a trend somehwat is what ive seen...its ridiculously annoying to see someone with a chain hanging to their fucking ballsack with a fat ass cross...imo, rappers have started a bunch of superficial ignorant ass feds that leave me shaking my head and wondering "what the fuck"...like dudes these days cant be fly w/o a cross chain with some air force ones and some doorag w some kanye west shirt on wearing some prada backpack talking all this right thurr what it do eybaby be my boo drop them thangs elbow a bitch get crunk stupid hyphy bullshit

Apr 8, 2005
i take bart to work. my car stays at home. not everyone drives everywhere.

try again.

~k.
drive bart? bart simpson? bay area rap talk? lol, im confused. either way, car = more use than a fucking chain, and who says you need to buy a new one so it depreciates in value, i just recently got a camaro for 1500, spent 300 on after market parts to fix it, and sold the bitch for 3000, lol, id love to see you do that with a chain, not to mention all the fun i had racin the bitch

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Dudes have become women.....flat out fake shit,no guilt for rockin a size 4 carrot earing...posing in pictures like some female model,and contorting their body so their 100 dollar tuff guy tattoo shows,and their fake ass chain.man up,rock that tee for another day,throw some old school green bottle POLO on it,or some Drakkar from 1988...laces are dirty,wash'em in the sink..........

Nov 20, 2005
drive bart? bart simpson? bay area rap talk? lol, im confused. either way, car = more use than a fucking chain, and who says you need to buy a new one so it depreciates in value, i just recently got a camaro for 1500, spent 300 on after market parts to fix it, and sold the bitch for 3000, lol, id love to see you do that with a chain, not to mention all the fun i had racin the bitch

http://bart.gov/index.asp

learn about it.

~k.

Dec 21, 2005
jewelry has become a trend somehwat is what ive seen...its ridiculously annoying to see someone with a chain hanging to their fucking ballsack with a fat ass cross...imo, rappers have started a bunch of superficial ignorant ass feds that leave me shaking my head and wondering "what the fuck"...like dudes these days cant be fly w/o a cross chain with some air force ones and some doorag w some kanye west shirt on wearing some prada backpack talking all this right thurr what it do eybaby be my boo drop them thangs elbow a bitch get crunk stupid hyphy bullshit
DATS SUM BLACK PPL SHYT.. THEY WASTIN THEIR MONEY ON GRILLS N JEWELRY OVER $2,00000!

Dec 25, 2003
Hip-Hop community = more gullible than most, unfortunately

Guaranteed every single rapper you see on TV will have a chain and Jewry, cause folks from the hood = the worst kind of sheep imaginable

Name me a major rapper not rocking jewelry in a video in the last 5 years

That aint on some ol weird shit

If chain = the thing, they doin 'they thing'

"Niggas dont do that. Niggas dont be doin that"

Swear to god there is like a Central command / hive mind that makes daily 'real nigga rules'

"I got these chains mayne"

So what?

Its all a giant fucking epidemic. It aint just jewelry, its cars, clothes, whatever.

So ridiculous that the people who need money the most are willing to spend the largest chunk of their own money on jewelry and other assorted bullshit

Buy all the Jewelry you want, go bananas

If I pissed away 10 gs on rare star wars toys you would call me an dumb ass idiot

If dude pisses away 20 gs on a chain he a real nigga

Party like a rock star

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
I don't wear anything other then a watch. That's all I need.

Like a watch and a simple chain and maybe a ring is alright I guess. But when you see these fools with like 10 chains on with earings as big as half dollars with rings on each finger it and braclets on each wrist it just looks cheesy as fuck IMO. Great, you have money, we get it, go buy some land and some saving bonds and gold coins.
yea I see alotta cats lookin like MR.T

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont hate jewelery. but i dont like gaudy ass jewelery.like havin one ring is cool, niggas lookin like rza on the "tragedy" video though.

and like 600 fuckin chains man, and fuck fake chains, that shit is not tight

be real with yourself thats like wearin some fake sneaks or clothes

id buy fronts if i had an extra 4-6 gs on me, but i dont so i dont want no wack shit

chains and ole bracelet shit i dont fuck with but rings are cool

chains are cool if you dont overdo it

the best chains are simple and customized in small ways that the regular eye dont catch at first

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
I rock my shit mostly if I'm out drinkin before I had my shit just to make an impact at stores tryin to sell my CD's . now its cool at the bars and shit bartenders more likely to take my order cuz they know I'm gonna tip good and besides family , drinkin is one of my priorities. and both my kids stay fitted got health care and get there shit before I even think about mine. and as far as being a boss I'm dont claim to be one I'm just me. and the cops well them and snitches everywhere but I make my bread legit so fuck em.... and I dont buy jewelry on Impulse I shop and buy when its low I paid around 11 racks for all my shit (my chain ,my piece ,2 earings ,2 pinky rings and grill) and just buy weight and diamonds if I ever fell of I could dump it and get most my bread back..... thanks 4 your opinions

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the main reason i dont do shit like whats described above my hogglife is because that makes niggas police magnets. dudes love to fit the description, even if its in they own way. i try to stay under the radar as much as possible.

if i ever run into way more money than i have, ill still never get a flashy car, big ass rims and all that, i might get a nice car but not flashy, or windows tinted...

i just think sometimes dudes put on too many accesories and look like clowns

nigga got a bandana draped over his face underneath a hat with some big ass glasses plus two chains, a grill, hella rings,earrings, bracelets on top of watches, its not that serious