Who's the Weakest Member of Slaughterhouse??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Crooked is the only real dope one. the other cats is better than most rappers, but most rappers should be writing childrens books, so that isnt sayin a whole lot. and Crookeds the only cat that can rock a "gangsta" rap show and a "backpack" crowd by himself.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
and at the end of the day it was his choice not to freestyle while getting bodied in front of hundreds of people

look at this on some mc shit, if some dude is merking you freestyle are you really gonna come with some writtens? no. he knew that coming into a battle. either that or nigga really felt his shit was hot enough to compete. royce did not join hip hop a week ago.

me and u p ellz, we good..you know that...but ima disagree on that

cuz the battle was what it was, one person looking better than another

to say mistah fab is better than royce, would be destroying the entire notion of slaugterhouse being a dope group

atleast thats how i see it, if were going to consider rroyce at all a part of this group

i guess this all boils down to me seeing mistah fab actually come out clean and shit, in front of niggas that are supposed to be people we should respect

but with that said
royce will do some dope shit ll forget about by the end of the year
and that in itself is a tad disrespectful
but like...he dont be active with his shit

royce gon chill and not rap and rap when he wants to
i think that enitre lazieness i percieve in him makes me uninterested

im really just trying to figure out my own feelings on them as indiviudal rappers at this point hating or not

i hate 'super mc' groups...like that shit with ras kass canibus killah priest etc etc its like come on...yall tryin too hard to build dream teams and im not feelin it

its like throwing 4 niggas that really should be dope, but they arent, together to purposely trainwreck. i could give a fuck about 4 niggas rappin they hearts out on a 4 minute track in 2011. im gon keep it funky breh.

i really wish i could say i was interested in slaughterhouse in any way shape or form. like.....for real, thats a good look, but man. they instrumentals gon have to be like...gucci manes new shit. oj da juiceman. trunk shit. im tryna sell dope to this album. and since we know thats impossible ill pop in soldja boys new 'juice' shit

Jul 3, 2008
ok so as a battle rapper fab is better...we on the same page...but in the long run royce's street hop or death is certain albums are better than fabs whole career...fab gon b known for the twitter song n riding a bus retards ride on...royce makes classic albums

jus my opinion

download street hop n tell me what u think man that album is the best cd to come out in the last 3 years

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
see i cant download it because you tell me to because the nature of the beast of rap music is i gotta like it on my own accord; for some reason after many times trying royce just didnt cut it.

i mean, i can pop pills and listen to 'ghost ride it' though.

and royce has no classic appearances on mac dre dvds talking about no dummy bootleg/riding the child 25.cent bus, etc.

am i riding for ca on this one? kinda.
like im old enough to know royces track record. but he was never even the nigga like that.

if we wanna be real, bizarre's album was doper than anything hes ever put out.
up until the moment he mentioned something like sucking his grandfatthers dick, and then i kinda turned it off. cuz what the fuck?

bizarre was a weird ass mutha fucka when you shoot the three at it. like why the nigga rock 1980's nylon showercaps?

proof, dilla, illa j, guilty simpson, baatin, t3, danny brown, etc etc. i mean...detroits sick but i see royce as like the nigga that once did it

i mean now that you wanna take it there

i think fabs fake chain-snatching youtube drama idea/twittering about almost dying complete with hospital gowns was about equal to royce doing the russian kick dance on youtube with an AK, A missle launcher, and a 1930's harlemite tommy gun. like when we talkin youtube niggerish moments the only one topping that shit is 40 glocc. so on some NBA draft shit, them niggas bout equal, cuh.

i see your vision.
but ima only meet you half way.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think on slaughterhouse songs it goes:

Royce > Ortiz > Crooked > Budden

On solo records:

Royce = Crooked > Ortiz > Budden

any given song one of them seems to really step it up... like on the travis barker album, "Devils got a hold of me" ... Ortiz ripped it, and had best story line.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
saying fab killed royce is bullshit becouse that was freestyle...royce dont freestyle
thats the point tho, he had the time to write his verse and come up with the most hurtful and disrespectful shit he could think of in the days leading up to it, and he didnt. You trying to tell me he's never seen any rap battles before and he didnt know you're supposed to make fun of your opponent? He got up there trying to say some slick lines that were incredibly obviously written while not even saying shit about fab = he lost. Fab isn't even that good of a battler, he can freestyle off the top of his dome tho, that saved him, and he's seen enough battles to know what you're supposed to be doing.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ I mean "royce" could wrote a sick verse and killed Fab like Locksmith did...

but instead he got clowned hard by FAB, and got all butt hurt

Oct 6, 2005
i think fabs fake chain-snatching youtube drama idea/twittering about almost dying complete with hospital gowns was about equal to royce doing the russian kick dance on youtube with an AK, A missle launcher, and a 1930's harlemite tommy gun. like when we talkin youtube niggerish moments the only one topping that shit is 40 glocc. so on some NBA draft shit, them niggas bout equal, cuh.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Feb 10, 2006
if we wanna be real, bizarre's album was doper than anything hes ever put out.
Wow....That's a joke right? If not than you either HATE Royce or are just a Big Bizarre fan. Or maybe Both..

Royce is one of the better rappers out today. Bizarre is just horrible. Listen to "Bad Day" this guy can't rap, he's just a gimmicky rapper.

Anyways, for people wondering. I don't think any of the members of Slaughterhouse are weak. But you know they're not equal, so someone has to be "weaker" than others.

Props: Unknownn
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
they are all great rappers, i just wanna hear stuff from them that isn't a 6 minute cut of them al rapping their asses off. Show me some well constructed songs, im still pretty guilty of not keeping up with them as a group mainly cuz i see budden as kind of a doushe bag.
None of their tracks are 6 minutes with them trying to rap their asses of. Their albums is regular songs, and it's not often you have all 4 rappers on the same song (actually I can't think of one on the new album).

I don't think the group has a weakest link, whats so great about them is that its always somebody new that has the best verse on the next song, I guess thats what make them so good as a group, the equal level of skill