who's got the most tech n9ne tracks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2005
Oh wait, maybe i found them, oops no, thats just a pic of techs penis that WstCstG sent me, oh fuck that was supposed to be top secret info. just pretend i didn't say that. but pm me and we might be able to make a trade.

Sep 6, 2004
mytypashit said:
Oh wait, maybe i found them, oops no, thats just a pic of techs penis that WstCstG sent me, oh fuck that was supposed to be top secret info. just pretend i didn't say that. but pm me and we might be able to make a trade.
Wow, that was cute. Did youcome up with that all by yourself? Or did you go looking on other forums to find it! Keep 'em coming!

Mar 31, 2005
Hey everyone! I just noticed a few crazy things involving Tech. I heard a song from Jody Breeze called "Who Dat" and it had the Planet Rock beat playing for the whole song? Also while playing Grand Theft Auto San Andreas awhile ago I noticed about 4 or 5 songs that had lyrics from Tech N9ne songs. Are people using Tech N9ne's lyrics and beats or is it the other way around? :confused:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
TheRipMasta said:
Damn, that kind of disappoints me, a lot of the verses I heard on San Andreas, I though Tech wrote.. :( He's still the most creative mothafucka around though! :)

San Andreas was set in the early 90's.....most of the music is from that era....how the fuck would tech have written some of that shit when he didnt even release anything til the mid-late 90's?

Mar 31, 2005
techn9nehq said:
San Andreas was set in the early 90's.....most of the music is from that era....how the fuck would tech have written some of that shit when he didnt even release anything til the mid-late 90's?
Well, I thought he maybe wrote it but didn't get it released!? I know he's been rapping for 19 some years now so.. Thanks for answering my question though, it's all good.. :chinese: