who's got the most tech n9ne tracks?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2004
It's not the M-80 boards. I was turned onto this website from a West Coast artist who I know. Where artists can get together and communicate. It took me two years to get this info, and I am sworn (with the possibilty of a severe beatdown) not to reveal this information.

Jimmi_Bones

Anghellic Original
Jun 11, 2005
West Des Moines, IA
WstCstG said:
It's not the M-80 boards. I was turned onto this website from a West Coast artist who I know. Where artists can get together and communicate. It took me two years to get this info, and I am sworn (with the possibilty of a severe beatdown) not to reveal this information.
then why say it in the 1st place?

Oct 9, 2002
WstCstG said:
what if i have a mastered copy of everready?
what if i think your a homo?

I call bullshit

Jul 4, 2005
"What if I told you that I know of a certain website, that Tech and his camp make appearances on frequently (not www.therealtechn9ne.com)??? What if I told you that I have an unmastered copy of Everready?"

dude hit me up on AIM, bullshit or not, u seem like a pretty down ass mother fucker, lets swap some tech shit, i bet i gotta song or 2 that u dont, hit me up

Sep 6, 2004
Jimmi_Bones said:
yeah i told him "what if i said lets talk" and i havent heard anything from him....
Sorry homie, I got a job. I cant live on this bitch. What you wanna talk about? I guess I never should of brought it up like HQ said. But have you ever had a secret that you just couldn't talk about? Shit makes me happy, but crazy at the same time! I cant talk to anyone about this shit, and it just eats me up inside! So lets just condsider me full of shit. Dont matter though....

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Is this thread for real...

I know I've been gone for a while... but for God's sake... is THIS what the siccness has come to?

It's sad when even FUCKING NICK doesn't feel like even adding smart ass comments to a thread like this, back in the day, he would've had a fucking hay-day on this thread!

Anyone else miss the good 'ol days with Zero vs Nick and shit????

May 12, 2004
God knows I do! Zero vs. Nick vs. Glen was the highlight of my day. (Sad really, but this podunk town is even sadder) And now it's come to people lying about having Everready, unmastered or otherwise.

Talk is cheap, show and prove!

Mar 1, 2005
I have exactly 6 trillion tech songs. no wait make that 6 trillion and 1. give me a minute pakman i will post all of the songs up, and you can just download the ones that you don't have.

Mar 1, 2005
fuck, sorry man your never going to believe this. but in the process of posting them, i some how deleted all of them.
I know, I'm starting to sound like i'm full of shit like WstCstG, but i'm for real. I had 6 trillion and one tech songs and I just lost the MOTHER FUCKERS!

oh excuse me for spittin all over the place.

Sep 26, 2002
mytypashit said:
fuck, sorry man your never going to believe this. but in the process of posting them, i some how deleted all of them.
I know, I'm starting to sound like i'm full of shit like WstCstG, but i'm for real. I had 6 trillion and one tech songs and I just lost the MOTHER FUCKERS!

oh excuse me for spittin all over the place.
for real? talk about synchronicity... i have 6 trillion and 1
and i was just gonna post some demo version of the new songs but my hard disk crashed.