whos going to the kc or columbia shows???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2003
"Nobody wants to hear my comments? LoL. Man people were here listening to my comments before you even signed up for the siccness."

hear you comments? how would they listen to something you typed? anyways does anybody give a fuck that you started posting on here before i did, i mean big fuckin deal i guess you win

don't ever type that much again cuz it looks like your trying a little too hard

Nov 14, 2002
If you took it apart, you'd notice that a good 60% of it is just copying and pasting from your bullshit when you and Makaveli2punk went back and forth repeating yourselves and trying to set the worlds record for most use of the word "gay".

The sad part? You actually read through that garbled mess.

Apr 2, 2003
don't you think if i had read it all like you think i would have noticed 60% was pasted , but i only read just a little bit, what i quoted from you, you should pay more attention dumbass

and i don't think i ever really used the word "gay" all i said was you need to get some pussy in a major way

Nov 14, 2002
Oh ok... So talking about me and Michampin being in a relationship... I guess that's close to hetero considering he's probably got pussy lips.

You two are going on ignore.