whos going to the kc or columbia shows???????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
yeh that question is too hard to answer right now, i mean we know their both bitches, but in the relationship theres only allowed to be one bitch. I should think Mitchy would be the bitch, although Zero might want to be, but i believe that Mitchy will be the one forced to do things against his will by Zero.

This Christmas season we better pray for those 2, theres not a lot we can do but pray for change and maybe people like Zero might find that pussy is where its at, and dick isn't meant to be used in the many ways him and Mitchy use it in.

As Long As You Suck Me (Mitchy's song)
-written by Zer0. Media

Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine
I'm leavin' my life in your hands
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind
Risking it all in a glance
And how you got me blind is still a mystery
I can't get you out of my head
Don't care what is written in your history
As long as you're here with me

I don't care who you are
Where you're from
What you did
As long as you suck me Mitchy
Who you are
Where you're from
Don't care what you did

Every little thing that you have said and done
Feels like it's deep within me (hell yeh Mitchy)
Doesn't really matter if you're on the run
It seems like we're meant to be

I don't care who you are (who you are)
Where you're from (where you're from)
What you did
Who you are (who you are)
Don't care what you did
As long as you suck me Mitchy(yeah)

I've tried to hide it so that no one knows
But I guess it shows
When you look into my eyes
What you did and where you're comin from
I don't care, as long as you suck me, Mitchy

I don't care who you are (who you are)
What you did
As long as you suck me Mitchy(as long as you suck me)
Don't care what you did (yeah)
As long as you suck me Mitchy (as long as you suck me)
Where you're from
What you did
What you did (I don't care)

Who you are
As long as you suck me Mitchy eeeeewwwwwwww yehhh :cheeky:

Copyrighted by Zer0. Media permission to use from Backstreet Boys:

Nov 14, 2002
yeah, i think him and mich have a little internet dating thing going on, they're so cute together
Says the man who has yet to let a Lej0 post go by without responding..

As Long As You Suck Me (Mitchy's song)
-written by Zer0. Media
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70869&highlight=Lejo+broke

I understand that your daddy robbed all your shit, but that doesn't mean you can completely steal an idea from me and then pass it off as your own.

And that was piss pathetic. You changed one entire line, and forgot about something called "rhythm". You couldn't even make one little line fit properly. Tsk Tsk.

Zer0: I found this song put out by our very favorite Aussie, Lejo_Broke. I can't upload it from here but I do have the lyrics for you guys.

RYDIN' BROKE - LEJO_BROKE

Spoken intro: YO! Mothafuckin' Australia up in this dingo, ya heard? This goes out to all you rida's out there... If you ain't bumpin my shit, let me know how to fix it better so I can run with your crew too.... come on man! Let me be your friend.

Lyrics:
(uh...uh...yeah...check...check
Let me get a little gain on the mike
So it sounds like I have balls)

Uh huh... yeah... come on
You can't fuck wit me
Nigga
I cop off B-R-O-K-E
Nigga
If you like to drink
I got the liquor
If you got a new disc
I'm coppin that shit quicka

"Hey, what ya wearin' there mate?"
Tell me where to get that shit what to like
And I'll be straight

Chorus:
Cuz I'm ridin' Broke style
On all ya balls
Yeah Rydin Broke style
Stall to stall in my local mall
Broke style
"What ya buyin' mate? I'll take one of 'em all!"

Broke style
On all ya dicks
Before I put it to my lips
And sip what you spit

Awrit?

That's right playa
I'm ridin' broke and I swing too
If ya chica ain't around
I can service you and ya whole crew
"Yo Tech come to my town"
I got much love nigga,
I'll give you the straight reach-around
I like my eyes brown
Always lube around to make sure you fit
When yo juice emits
Ain't none hit the ground
Cuz I pound the cum
If I ain't you then I ain't noone
If you MS-13, or you a blood
"Don't worry gangsta"
I wear your color
If you're a juggalo
I'm down with the juggla
You down wit' Jay-Z?
I'm Mrs. Fuckin' H.o.v.a.

Chorus:
On all ya balls
Yeah Rydin Broke style
Broke style

Broke style
On all ya dicks
And sip what you spit

Awrit?

J-L-M-A-C-N
know that kat from way back when
Way back when I signed up for the siccness
Step to him
I come up wit' the quickness

Unless you're MasZive
Then no complain I'm passive
This kids the shit
Step to him and I'll bring it

Except for Heat
Keep yo feet off his street
Before I spring my heat
Ya hit the concrete
Before my clip is complete
No sheet

But not if you're... well whoeva
If you got nuts Ima ride 'em foreva
If you like light
I'm light as a featha'
If you like hard
Then Slipknot foreva
Everyone loves me
Cuz I'm a pretenda
Taste like chamelion(sp)
Change like the weatha

No motherfuckin' bullshit mothafucka's...

Chorus:
On all ya balls
Yeah Rydin Broke style
Broke style

Broke style
On all ya dicks
And sip what you spit

Awrit?
And if you two think you're hardcore because you type back and forth to eachother when I'm not around, more power to you. But I've never seen two people write about homosexuality so much, and I'm beginning to understand why.

Maybe it's because you two are so pathetic, and your vocabulary is such that whenever you try to offend someone, your middleschool educated asses immediately process the one syllable word "gay", and then you run with it like you're original. Spare me the schoolyard bullshit. You two were sitting at home all night last night doing nothing but obsessing over me, while I was with my girlfriend and two lesbians who could have the lower half of their body cut off and still have more balls than either one of you on your best day.

But Lej0... Now you're fucked.

Again.

Start coming up with clever new names now, because you're going to need them. I'll help. Krizz_Kaliko? Dark_Man_X? Just put down the name of another rapper, don't let anyone know you live in Australia, and pass yourself off as someone else.

im bout to bounce to the blue note show now not gonna hit up the uptown show though
Yeah right. What he means is "I'm going to the Uptown show and don't want to get my ass beat.. Please look for me at the Blue Note, where I won't be."

Apr 2, 2003
oh no! Lejo is fucked! should i be scared too? zerho zerho zerho (shaking head) what did i say already? damnit, go pop your cherry change the bitter attitude (that will come with getting some pussy/dick whatever ya like) and don't come back until ya do, cuz nobody wants to hear your bitchy little comments

your attitude is pisspoor, and i'm very disappointed in you

bad zerho! bad!

Zer0.MediA said:
Says the man who has yet to let a Lej0 post go by without responding..

LMAO you really are a faggot with all this Lejo shit going on, you know i aint him but cos you can't make up any decent responses, you use that bullshit. And its real funny cos if it is meant to be a diss i never met lejo before so your talk don't mean shit.

Zer0.MediA said:
You two were sitting at home all night last night doing nothing but obsessing over me, while I was with my girlfriend and two lesbians who could have the lower half of their body cut off and still have more balls than either one of you on your best day.

LMAO, you with a girl? Yeh ok Zero keep dreaming we know mitchy is your bitch and as far as the girls being lesbians, of course they would have to be cos that hoodrat bitch you call your girlfriend would be hittin' the so pussy hard when your not there, she know she won't get nothing from a gay shit like you.

Zer0.MediA said:
But Lej0... Now you're fucked.

LMAO, well go tell Lejo that then don't keep bullshittin' to me how he is fucked go tell him that!. What do i care what you do with him its up to you. Your relationship with him, has nothing to do with me, whateva shit you 2 have together is your business and you do seem obsessed with him just like Mitchy, maybe lejo is gay just like you and you had a bad break up or something,

Zer0.MediA said:
I understand that your daddy robbed all your shit, but that doesn't mean you can completely steal an idea from me and then pass it off as your own.

And that was piss pathetic. You changed one entire line, and forgot about something called "rhythm". You couldn't even make one little line fit properly. Tsk Tsk.

LOL are u sayin' lejo's own dad robbed him? That shits just too fucked up. And as for the song i wasn't around back when you 2 where on this board, i registered here in September, so i obviously aint him and how is your song sposed to diss me when its about Lejo?

Seriously u do have some serious issues and i hope when you do go to KC you get your ass fucked up. Many people are talkin' and i aint giving you the heads up on this one you'll just have to wait and see, i can't wait till u get your bitch ass beat. Its looks like many people here have no repect for your Zero and your constant shit just gets on peoples nerves, go think of a decent response cos the last couple have been pretty lame.

Nov 14, 2002
"oh no! Lejo is fucked! should i be scared too? zerho zerho zerho (shaking head) what did i say already? damnit, go pop your cherry change the bitter attitude (that will come with getting some pussy/dick whatever ya like) and don't come back until ya do, cuz nobody wants to hear your bitchy little comments"
Nobody wants to hear my comments? LoL. Man people were here listening to my comments before you even signed up for the siccness. If you had such a problem with reading my comments, you probably wouldn't be on my dick.And it's funny, once every two months or so, a dickhead like you or "makaveli2pac" start rubbin' on my balls like you're doing now... So for you to say that nobody wants to hear my comments, is amusing considering my comments are important enough for some lame fuck like you to complain about every other month.Now this is where you respond using the word "gay" at least twice.
"LMAO you really are a faggot with all this Lejo shit going on, you know i aint him but cos you can't make up any decent responses, you use that bullshit. And its real funny cos if it is meant to be a diss i never met lejo before so your talk don't mean shit."I never met him either, but you sure are closer to him, considering you're just a dingo ride away from him in Australia."LMAO, you with a girl? Yeh ok Zero keep dreaming we know mitchy is your bitch and as far as the girls being lesbians, of course they would have to be cos that hoodrat bitch you call your girlfriend would be hittin' the so pussy hard when your not there, she know she won't get nothing from a gay shit like you."::rolls eyes::Let me repeat. I know lesbians that could have the lower half of their body cut off and still have more balls than you. And yeah, making generalizations about my girlfriend who you don't know (and probably wouldn't know what to do with) makes you look really superior. The simple fact is, nobody particularly gives a fuck about you here.This point is played out, but if you stopped posting... Nobody would notice. And the only time anyone bitches at me around here any more, is when some 14 year old Australian gets on here and tries to make a name for himself by talking shit to me. It never works."LMAO, well go tell Lejo that then don't keep bullshittin' to me how he is fucked go tell him that!. What do i care what you do with him its up to you. Your relationship with him, has nothing to do with me, whateva shit you 2 have together is your business and you do seem obsessed with him just like Mitchy, maybe lejo is gay just like you and you had a bad break up or something,"I'm not even going to bother replying to you anymore. If I wanted to have an argument that consisted of "You're gay" bullshit, I'd go to a middle school. Grow the fuck up.
LOL are u sayin' lejo's own dad robbed him? That shits just too fucked up. And as for the song i wasn't around back when you 2 where on this board, i registered here in September, so i obviously aint him and how is your song sposed to diss me when its about Lejo?"Oh you registered in September, so that means you couldn't possibly be him? I registered in 2002 and I could be him. That doesn't prove anything. Although, the fact that you left your location blank and only mentioned once where you're from is a funny coincidence I guess... Right?"Many people are talkin' and i aint giving you the heads up on this one you'll just have to wait and see, i can't wait till u get your bitch ass beat."Yeah and if that happens, I'll take it like a man and get the fuck back up with my middle fingers up and my mouth runnin. Now stop pretending that you talk to anyone outside of this board.