Whos feelin Luni Coleones Style on "Independence Day"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
Jae Reekay said:
GOd damn..that first album Luni dropped under his new alias Luni Coleone..Total Recall...was fuckin HORRIBLE...i threw that shit away 10 mins after i bought it...and havent bought a Luni Coleone album since...that style is annoying as hell and he says his name too goddamn much...does he think we all have THAT bad of memeories?
I GUESS LUNI COLEONE'S MUSICC AINT FOR EVERYBODY HUH.

D

Downunda-Connec

This shit sounds like fire...

Ecay and Cricet on the beats. I will be coppin this for sure. I was going to get it anyway, I got all the lunasicc/luni coleone albums but damn, I love those Ecay and Cricet beats...

I have to sort of agree with Jae at the cost of being ridiculed, I wasn't real big on total recall either. I have tried to get into it and it is ok, I bump it occasionally but personally I think it is his worst album.

Apr 25, 2002
have you heard any of his recent shit? cause he doesnt yell his name out every other line anymore (hasnt for years) and his style is actually less "luni coleone" and more "dosia"-ish in my opinion.

i think you might be surprised

Sep 9, 2004
Yeah Mouth of Maddness was hard as fuck. I do like his old style though he came hard on One Life to Live and 3 gangstas that shit was classic I hope this new shit is tight that shit betta be here in Colo I dont want to order it online

Apr 28, 2003
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Jae Reekay said:
You go from classic Sac shit...Lunasiccs' first 2 albums AND the Dosia album...to that crap?"Im Luni Coleone!Im Luni Coleone!Im Luni Coleone!"...are you kidding me?And the beats...oh lordy...CRAP!!!

I SENSE HATER MUZIK COMIN FROM YOUR END. (SOMEBODY TAKE THAT GUN AWAY FROM HIZ HEAD FORCING HIM TA BUY IT :devious:

Apr 7, 2004
man i think his raspy style and yellin is unique. Total Recall is one of my fav cd's of all the underground shiz i have because it spent at least 6 months in my rotation.

Aug 20, 2004
JACK DEE said:
I SENSE HATER MUZIK COMIN FROM YOUR END. (SOMEBODY TAKE THAT GUN AWAY FROM HIZ HEAD FORCING HIM TA BUY IT :devious:
LOL...hater?No...just BRUTALLY HONEST....learn about it...just cus i dont like YOUR favorite artist..dont make me a hater...

Apr 25, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Trust me dude..i tried and tried..i dont like his style with all the yellin and raspy shit...that dont make a rapper harder...it makes him more ear peircing!The beats were NOT good on that album at all...especially when you get spoiled with AWOL beats for 4 years...and why does he say his fuckin name so damn much?Can someone please tell me?Thats about 50% of the reason why i couldnt STAND that damn album...WE KNOW YOURE NAME GUY...now try and rhyme!That would be nice....
Let me guess...You probably feelin' Mike Jones ????? WHO? Mike Jones!!!!
hahaha

Aug 20, 2004
BIG PAT said:
Let me guess...You probably feelin' Mike Jones ????? WHO? Mike Jones!!!!
hahaha
HUH?What the fuck are you talkin about?Who the fuck is Mike Jones?

Look...i didnt like Total Recall...his style,the beats...didnt do it for me...fuck off and eat a dick if you dont like my opinion...yadidamean?

Nov 1, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
Trust me dude..i tried and tried..i dont like his style with all the yellin and raspy shit...that dont make a rapper harder...it makes him more ear peircing!The beats were NOT good on that album at all...especially when you get spoiled with AWOL beats for 4 years...and why does he say his fuckin name so damn much?Can someone please tell me?Thats about 50% of the reason why i couldnt STAND that damn album...WE KNOW YOURE NAME GUY...now try and rhyme!That would be nice....

Geahhh, I agree wit you!

I cant stand hiz style after Mr.Lunasicc. Its hella annoyin hes just yellin around, his voice sounds like crap and they beatz was crap too.

'tralalaala...

Pause..

Dou dou dou dou...

Pause..

Dum dum dusss...

tring tang ruluuluulu dum dusss brang brang ...'

Thats how hiz beats sounded on total recall or whatever thiz crap called..Daaamn just makes me wanna throw my soundsystem outta window..

by the way I dont wanna offend anyone. I just aint feelin it but if some of you guyz like it- well fine. its individual.

I got a couple of trackz off hiz new shit.. Sounds cool, his raps like in the early dayz back when he wuz Lunasicc, not yellin smooth, mad, sicc, psycho type ...

Okay thats all folks.
bye bye ;-)