Whos feelin Luni Coleones Style on "Independence Day"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
I feelin this cd alot. And I think Luni came hard as fucc on this release. I wish He kept his voice like this instead of that raspy yellin style. Whut you think

May 2, 2002
www.straightvodkaent.com
yeah i'm surprised more people haven't posted about how tight this shit is. I agree i'm really feelin' luni's style on this album alot more than i have on his recent shit. it's kind of like in between the lunasicc and coleone style-but luni's the shit regardless it's just cool to see him switch up like this from time to time. also, i must say that i've been sleepin' on that fool Cricet. every beat he produced knocks. I'm a have to swoop his older shit now. 4.5/5

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
I agree that Luni always comes tight, but it's his production that has let him down in the past. This album has beats that compliment his style perfectly. He would come tight on the mic before, but his production was always wack. Cricet and Ecay Uno laced Luni and Damu up with some tight cuts to flow to. This album is hard, hopefully this is what Luni will be making from here on out.

Late!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I've been thinkin about gettin it, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I agree, Luni always comes sick...I like both of his styles.

Dec 15, 2003
tipsy said:
also, i must say that i've been sleepin' on that fool Cricet. every beat he produced knocks. I'm a have to swoop his older shit now. 4.5/5
That's treal. Anybody who ain't up on Cricet has been asleep at the wheel for some time now. He is making THE HARDEST beats going. He is my favorite producer right now. He comin with straight gang bang music.

Aug 20, 2004
GOd damn..that first album Luni dropped under his new alias Luni Coleone..Total Recall...was fuckin HORRIBLE...i threw that shit away 10 mins after i bought it...and havent bought a Luni Coleone album since...that style is annoying as hell and he says his name too goddamn much...does he think we all have THAT bad of memeories?

Apr 5, 2004
Jae Reekay said:
GOd damn..that first album Luni dropped under his new alias Luni Coleone..Total Recall...was fuckin HORRIBLE...i threw that shit away 10 mins after i bought it...and havent bought a Luni Coleone album since...that style is annoying as hell and he says his name too goddamn much...does he think we all have THAT bad of memeories?
damn fa real? i thought total recall was his best and hardest album in my opinion....

Aug 20, 2004
You go from classic Sac shit...Lunasiccs' first 2 albums AND the Dosia album...to that crap?"Im Luni Coleone!Im Luni Coleone!Im Luni Coleone!"...are you kidding me?And the beats...oh lordy...CRAP!!!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Jae Reekay said:
see when i first copped that album, i felt the same way. i thought lunasicc wehn to outer space and got posessed by an alien...but i gave it s chance, and that album is hard, its get you rowdy lol. homie, borrow that album, and just give it a chance it will grow...what what what what! its luni coleone!

Apr 25, 2002
total recall is the hardest album luni coleone has ever dropped.........of course all lunasicc albums are hard......but as far as luni goes, total recall is hella hard.....itmom was average, i thaught lunicoleone.com was pretty tight, but not close to total recall.....u should give that album another try mayne, its sick.

Aug 20, 2004
greedygreg209 said:
total recall is the hardest album luni coleone has ever dropped.........of course all lunasicc albums are hard......but as far as luni goes, total recall is hella hard.....itmom was average, i thaught lunicoleone.com was pretty tight, but not close to total recall.....u should give that album another try mayne, its sick.
Trust me dude..i tried and tried..i dont like his style with all the yellin and raspy shit...that dont make a rapper harder...it makes him more ear peircing!The beats were NOT good on that album at all...especially when you get spoiled with AWOL beats for 4 years...and why does he say his fuckin name so damn much?Can someone please tell me?Thats about 50% of the reason why i couldnt STAND that damn album...WE KNOW YOURE NAME GUY...now try and rhyme!That would be nice....

Feb 19, 2003
Camby Savelle said:
Is this nationaly in stores yet???
I assume it will be...I was surfing both Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com and they both had notices that said, "this CD will be available on Tuesday, October 26."

PEACE!

Feb 26, 2003
I JUST HEARD THAT SHIT ON 2 SICC AUDIO WEBSITE, DOPE AS FUCC, LUNI COMES HEATED, I LOVE THAT NIGGAZ VOICE, RAW AS FUCC. MY COPY SH0ULD BE ON ITS WAY FROM AMAZON.COM, THEY ALSO GOT IT AT CD-UNIVERSE, THE SICC-SHOP AND AT RAPBAY.COM....HEAD HUNTIN' LIKE MONICA LUWENSKI....LMAO.