Who will be the better team in 2009? 49ers or Raiders?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Whos gonna have more wins?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2009
It was sad to see Holt leave but we got Avery and Burton to hold it down for now. It really can't do too much worse @ this point. Shit we could pull a Lions tho. Why does Argtin3 have a Raider shield if he's a Chiefs fan? Is that courtesy of the MODS?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
It was sad to see Holt leave but we got Avery and Burton to hold it down for now. It really can't do too much worse @ this point. Shit we could pull a Lions tho. Why does Argtin3 have a Raider shield if he's a Chiefs fan? Is that courtesy of the MODS?
he lost a bet when his sorry ass queefs got STOMPED by the Raiders and D-Mac shitted all over those bitches in their own house... STOMPED

Dec 2, 2006
to be honest.

Aint Nobody else have a roster breakdown? lol
i dont know too much about the whiners. i do know that hill is getting shafted with no vaseline. your coach is a great motivator but seems to be a rock otherwise. um lets see, your management doesnt have a clue how run a franchise, not saying al is any better nowadays, he got old and delusional but what a vote of confidence to any qb on your roster,huh.you guys are as bad as us, lets face it. it sucks right now to be a bay area sports fan unless you like hockey. we are blinded with optimism every year so there is hope.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i dont know too much about the whiners. i do know that hill is getting shafted with no vaseline. your coach is a great motivator but seems to be a rock otherwise. um lets see, your management doesnt have a clue how run a franchise, not saying al is any better nowadays, he got old and delusional but what a vote of confidence to any qb on your roster,huh.you guys are as bad as us, lets face it. it sucks right now to be a bay area sports fan unless you like hockey.
I agree Hill is getting shafted, but im sure if u was in the same predicament, u would wanna make sure he knows he isnt safe, and has to play good week in and week out.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yeah, i know, and I agree fully, I think it may just be to keep Hill on his toes though, it would be stupid not to start Hill, unless we were to bring in someone better