wHo was the first rapper to rap about thIzzin?..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
I BEEN POPPIN ECSTACY DRINKING HENNESSY. NOT QUITE SURE WHEN THIS SONG CAME OUT BUT I HEARD BIG TYMERS RAP ABOUT IT. BUT THEN AGAIN WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHO WAS RAPPING ABOUT POPPIN PILLS. NIGGAHS WERE SCARED OF POPPIN PILLS BEFORE 2000.

Apr 26, 2006
i Just wanted to know who was the FIRST rapper to ever spit about it on the mic.. i kno it wasnt mac dre ,he just popularized it.. this cats need to put dres nuts out they mouth.. haha.. anyways yeah. when i first thought about it.. the FIRST rapper i ever knew to spit about it was EMINEM.. he was rappin about it on a few of his albums.. and even made a song about it with D12. the purple pills? yup.. and other comes to mind is Bone thugs coz they made a song about it..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yall niggas dumb as fuck.

^ yes they were talking about mdma. shits been going around in San Francisco since the late 80s.

but who was the FIRST to talk about ecstacy/thizzing? and not the word?

soft cell.

peep lyrics: "So look me up and I’ll tell no lies,
Coz I’m the lady with the hot surprise,
If you don’t believe me, ask Soft Cell, because I shook them up and I gave
them hell.
So Call up Cindy Ecstasy if you’re looking for a memory

So call up Cindy Ecstasy if you’re looking for a memory (5x)"

cindy ecstacy = was soft cells thizz dealer. and thats where the word "ecstacy" came from.

they were talking about that shit when NO ONE knew what it was, 1982. so basically, digital underground has that covered, outside of rapping it was soft cell.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
nastynia said:
OK THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY BUT X HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN THE 80'S MDMA WAS DISCOVERED IN THE EARLY 18 OR 1900 CANT REMEMBER
the formula for MDMA been around since the 1800's

from what i take, that formula wasn't put to use until 1970 or somewhere around that time

and i had assumptions that "sex packets" was MDMA... didn't know for sure though... great song

::

Oct 19, 2005
ROPA said:
TO ALL YOU LITTLE MONKEY NIGGZ IN THIS THREAD TRYNA ACT LIKE GURRILLAS STOP IT,THA BITCH ASKED WHO WAS THE FIRST TO RAP ABOUT "THIZZIN" MEANING WHO WAS THE FIRST TO USE THE WORD "THIZZIN" U MUTHAFUCKAS SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF BICKERING BITCHES,MAC DRE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO RAP ABOUT "THIZZIN",MAC DRE MADE UP THE WORD "THIZZIN" IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHO WAS THE FIRST TO RAP ABOUT POPPIN EX PERIOD,I DONT KNOW AND NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW,EX BEEN OUT SINCE THE 80'S WHEN SAMMY THE BULL WAS TRANSPORTING THAT SHIT ALL UP IN DOWN THE EAST COAST,SO IF ANYTHING THOSE EAST COAST NIGGAS KNEW ABOUT EX BEFORE US,YOU PUNK ROCK NIGGAS TALKING BOUT BONE HUGS IN HARMONY PUTTIN THAT SHIT OUT FIRST ARE FAGGOTS,HAHAHA.

May 22, 2006
ROPA said:
I'am sorry but i don't listen to phillipino's tryna act black.
You need work on the red highlighted areas. Hooked on phonics might be able to help, depending on your IQ score.... from the looks of it, you score a low 30. It'll take you a month before you are able to correct the red highlighted areas on your own. Good Luck, dumbass.

Apr 8, 2006
in the bay the first rapper to rap about "thizzin" was Dubee aka sugawolf pimp OG cuz when dre got out the pen. dubbe was the one who tought mac dre what was treal in the streets to date. ya mean dubee was rappin bout pills n shit before dre got outta jail cuzzo's