wHo was the first rapper to rap about thIzzin?..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
Um, this isn't THE answer, but i saw the Luniz in Portland in 1998, and Numskull had a hilarious song called 'x-Games', the hook went:

'X-Games!!! Butt-naked sex games! Fuck the Beer, Fuck the Weed, its the NEXT Thang!!!'

Shit was super funny.

But, for real, I bet it was some backpack underground rappers who were on the college circuit playing at (white) private colleges in around 1990 who got hooked up with some and fondly reminiced about it on wax....

Apr 24, 2006
the first time it was heard mainstream was probably with Eminem's first album...

but Dr. Dre spit a classic line......"I just took some X-tacy, ain't no tellin what the side effects could be, all these fine bitches equal sex to me..."

Feb 15, 2006
First time I ever heard the word was on either breakin news or grit & grind when 40 says "My dides on the soil be pushin thizz but if u tardy u propably don't even know what that is." The other day I was listenin to the album Young BLack Brother though and Mac Dre says some shit about now I'm thizzin on that cd

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
plus i got this bad bitch layin next to me
no doubt, sit back on the couch
pants down, rubber on, set to turn that ass out
laid that bitch out, then I put it in her mouth
pulled out, nutted on a towel and passed out

lol

Oct 19, 2005
sizlamik said:
First time I ever heard the word was on either breakin news or grit & grind when 40 says "My dides on the soil be pushin thizz but if u tardy u propably don't even know what that is." The other day I was listenin to the album Young BLack Brother though and Mac Dre says some shit about now I'm thizzin on that cd

its not about the word...look at his question...learn to read before answering

Jan 14, 2006
hyphyflip said:
Im just wondering who was the first rapper ever to rap about thiZzin, just poppin pills in general.. ?.. what album and what year?..
ummm....can you read?...cause he said poppin pills in general, not just who used the word thizzin first.

Sep 4, 2002
nastyfresh21 said:
the first time it was heard mainstream was probably with Eminem's first album...

but Dr. Dre spit a classic line......"I just took some X-tacy, ain't no tellin what the side effects could be, all these fine bitches equal sex to me..."
actully in that song, snoop says something about E before Dr. Dre

"if you belive in the X, you'll be leavin ya stress"

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
first time i heard the term thizz in reference to taking pills was that off the hizzle cut off that Baby Beesh comp back in like 2000 and it was Beesh Mac Dre and Dubee