who the fuck is gorrilla zoe?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
Hyfeeboy said:
there not beefin , jeezy jus said that cuz tha nigga bow wow got all emotional and shit after Ciara And Him broke Up. making songs and shit. it would look dumb as fuck for jeezy to beef with bow anyways, i still consider bow a Little Nigga even though he damn near the same age as me
Thats what I first thought when I heard dat line but den I heard from somewhere dat tha two of em were beefin..!! Thanks for clearin tha air...

Dec 4, 2004
he dont sound anything like richie rich. he just has a raspy voice. his flow is more lazy, rich's flow is smooth. im feelin gorilla zoe hes a part of block ent which is yung jocs label i think

Mar 4, 2006
ESFCE said:
he dont sound anything like richie rich. he just has a raspy voice. his flow is more lazy, rich's flow is smooth. im feelin gorilla zoe hes a part of block ent which is yung jocs label i think
nah esfce he do sound like richie rich. first time i heard hood figga I thought to myself damn this is the corniest richie rich song i ever heard. then the dj was like that was gorrila zoe. Then later I made this thread.
Peace yall.