who the fuck is gorrilla zoe?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2006
i heard this guys song on the radio a few times the hoodfigga song. he sounds like a poor man's richie rich. what do you guy's think? he even said if you scared go to church which is a saying richie rich says a lot.

Aug 14, 2003
HIM SAYIN IF YOURE SCRAED GO TO CHURCH DOESNT MEAN HE BIT IT FROM RICH, A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY IT. WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHO ORIGINATED IT. BUT ZOE IS ALRIGHT. HE'S A PART OF BOYZ-N-THA-HOOD.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Zoe is folkz new member of Boyz In Da Hood I was with him in November 2006 in ATL,they gonna be out here November I'm plugging them with some moms and pops instores and they doing a mixtape for me they also on the kids project,I'm gonna have them do some verses also ill keep yall posted

Mar 4, 2006
Southend_206 said:
HIM SAYIN IF YOURE SCRAED GO TO CHURCH DOESNT MEAN HE BIT IT FROM RICH, A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY IT. .
Im just saying though how you gonna sound like a richie rich clone and use the mans catch phrase. It's too coincidental. Im not saying richie rich invented the saying.

May 12, 2006
kontac said:
Zoe is folkz new member of Boyz In Da Hood I was with him in November 2006 in ATL,they gonna be out here November I'm plugging them with some moms and pops instores and they doing a mixtape for me they also on the kids project,I'm gonna have them do some verses also ill keep yall posted
thats big ^^

Mar 2, 2006
Whoeva he is.. dat Hood Nigga is thunder!! Jeezy go on dat shit too..

.. I'll neva let a bitch lil Bow Wow me ..

by tha way.. speakin of dat.. I heard Jeezy and Bow is beefin or sumthin.. das why he spit dat out.. any verification..?!

back to tha topic.. yea.. Zoe go..!!

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Aww it's cute that Bow Wow thinks he can hang. I bet he'll spit his retaliation in a love song.

I been telling people about Zoe for almost a year and burning Hood Nigga onto cd's and dispersing it out. That song's been out for many months and he was featured on Southern Smoke 29. That was also his public introduction into BNTH.

Mar 7, 2007
HOOD NIGGA, KEEP THA PURP BY THA POUND!!

First time i heard that song was on MUSIC CHOICE. That shit is dope. I thought he was from the Bay. Then i seen him on that Gay ass "COFFEE SHOP" Video with YUNG JOCK. Good shit from ZOE.

Jan 23, 2006
hblock1 said:
Whoeva he is.. dat Hood Nigga is thunder!! Jeezy go on dat shit too..

.. I'll neva let a bitch lil Bow Wow me ..

by tha way.. speakin of dat.. I heard Jeezy and Bow is beefin or sumthin.. das why he spit dat out.. any verification..?!

back to tha topic.. yea.. Zoe go..!!
there not beefin , jeezy jus said that cuz tha nigga bow wow got all emotional and shit after Ciara And Him broke Up. making songs and shit. it would look dumb as fuck for jeezy to beef with bow anyways, i still consider bow a Little Nigga even though he damn near the same age as me