who the FUCK do you want to meet at the FUCKEN bbq.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
im tryin to meet all them muthafuckas who hate online.....but cant say shit in person.........plus all my enemies from the outside world...........get ready to wear syko spit on your fit......lol

May 2, 2002
YOU KNOW WE'LL BE COMIN THROUGH TO THE BBQ....THIS TIME I WON'T BE BEHIND THE FUCKEN BBQ GRILL THE WHOLE DAY SO I'LL BE ABLE TO MEET EVERYBODY.....AND IF YOU'VE EVER SAID SOMETHIN STUPID OR TALKED ANY KIND OF SHIT OVER THE INTERNET TO YOURS TRULY YOU BETTER STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME...CAUSE MY NAME AIN'T ON THE PERMIT THIS TIME...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! LOL

Decoy

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.onewayrec.com
shit i met a good amount of people at the last one..but there where people i missed that where there that i would like to have met...

krishna
shea
m-phive
jade
big-j
biggz
deep thought
juan
young moe
msb
emde
PR
Feben
cranky
smurf
kah
paso

i know there is more i would like to meet...but fuck it..thats off the dome....

for those of yall i did meet...i would have to say all of yall was coo folks..and most of yall i still talk to or chill with on a regualr basis....1

A

All Out HOGG

Those i wanna meet should already know who they are...& Those i don't wanna meet...Im sure i'll meet anyway...

'If you don't make a friend...One might make you...So ive learned the gentle art of maken enemies" -Im Just'a Lemon

May 2, 2002
I live in Arizona..so I wont be going..however the people I WOULD want to meet would be

JimHate
Big J
NorthCarolinaBabe
Blutarski
Cin-ful 1

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
So you are going Smurf? You will be ok as long as you don't try to flex. Most people don't take you seriously anyway since you always jokin around. I met almost everyone last year but I guess I would want to meet you and KAH and Fatal and and EA and YungstaMatt and SHEA. There are more people but I can't think of em.

A

All Out HOGG

@LEADER...

I intend to go...Im not worried about being okay...I tried explain it to those individouls that attempted convinceing me to decline going...Whatever thou...

Im going to kick it...THAS MY REASONING...If someone has a problem wit me...It aint shit to skip to the loo for a fuckan block & handle it there

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Psycho Logic said:
I live in Arizona..so I wont be going..however the people I WOULD want to meet would be

Blutarski
Shit I would like to meet you too homie. Like to sit down and have a nice long arguement about why the Daimondbacks won't become a dynasty. LOL! Really though I'd like to chop up some game with you about any sport.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
Last years event was pretty cool, even tho i came a lil late, had a nice time meeting artists i listen to on the daily, cant wait to meet the members that i met and lookin forward to those that i didnt. Lets make sure people can handle their alcohol i dont wanna see anything get ugly. Keep the peace n respect on hand........

Apr 26, 2002
SHEA said:
I'M FIXXEN TO MEET EVERYONE.

LOOK FOR A PALE BALD HEAD.....THAT'LL BE ME.

SS

^that'll be me too, but not completely bald, just shaved short.
So look for the white muthafucka with big ears and red eyes!