who the FUCK do you want to meet at the FUCKEN bbq.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
kind of weird i'm postin' this since i'm not even goin to this. just curious. i know a couple people who i'd want to meet someday. but who you want to chop it up withs.

||||||||||||||| |YOU BITCH| ||||||||||||||||

:dead:

May 7, 2002
DAMN I WAS HOPING TA MEET ALOT OF FOLK OUT THERE BUT IM LEAVING CALI ON THA 25TH OF THIS MONTH WHY WAZ THA BBQ PUSHED CAKC

M-PHIVE HOLLA AT A NIGGA IVE TOUCHED DOWN

Apr 25, 2002
^^HE NEEDZ TO GO!!

I WANNA MEET KARLIE FA SHA[since she's the only one that mentioned me:(]
PHIVE
BIGGZ
HERESY
SONYA
WHITNEY
SWEETZ
MRS.TWI$TED
LADY NUT LOC
ROXY
SHEA!!
DEEP THOUGHT
JUAN MILLI [of course]
MR TYPCEE
XIANEX[:cheeky:]
TIM
TIM C
YOUNG MOE
PLAYA RAE
eMDe AND ALL THE RLR FOLKZ
MSB
KINGCZAR
CURBIE
FEBEN
BAMMER
JUNE
KALIBAH
LIKWIDMYNDZ
MIZPRONOUNCED
PORTER
REESE
ARSEN
DECOY
ZILLA
PAPA E DUB
VI11AIN
JLOCC
CRAAAAANKY!!
RECIPROCITY[:'(]
J LAW
LAY D MOBSTA
SMURF
SKITZ LOL

GOOD LAWD THERE'Z A SHIT LOAD OF FOLKZ I WANT TO MEET..AND I CANT WAIT TO MEET BACK UP WITH EVERYONE I'VE ALREADY KICKED IT WITH..GOTTA LUV MY "EVIL WAYZ"HOPE HE GOEZ ~209~

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
i feel m-phive...... we gotta get my boy gate up in that bitch..... i'm not even gunna shpeak onlast years festivities..... me and that fool were out of control drunk...... but yeah.... i'm lookin forward to kickin it with all the folks out there.... vamps, curbie, junior, gate, the siccmade fam if they cruise thru, all the up and comin artists, all the medicine man fans out there.... if there even are any..... lol.....j/k... i'ma come thru and do some thangs fasho.....
look forward to seein everyone there.......