Who should come back ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
funny you should say that...
Vadar, was on WWE TV for the Taboo Tuesday PPV back in october. He was in a handicapped streetfight with him and Golddust against Batista. Batistas current injury is from that match where he tried to power bomb Vadar, who is currently about 150#s over wight maybe more. His latest run ended immedialty after that ppv, not for injuring Batista, but for being so top heavy that he was afraid to run down the ramp and falling over himself.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
jm_91688 said:
i think ken shamrock should come back
Shamrock is busy running a training camp for the UFC somewherein nor cal.

Lesane said:
The Ultimate Warrior
Hes busy suing the WWE over the DVD they released recently citing slander. When hes not doing that, he is running pollitics in washington under his legally changed name- Warrior.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
warrior deserves every right to sue mcmahon...they made it seem like he wasn't an impact in wrestling..granted he wasn't a very technical sound wrestler..but he is still on of wrestlings most popular...i think if warrior's ego wouldn't have gotten in the way he would hvae made an ever larger impact..my favorite match of all time is macho man vs warrior at wrestlemania 7. thats shit is an hour long, and i can still watch it from start to finish..

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
fuck all these old timers, we need either new blood or some talent shipped in from TNA or Japan. All these 40 plus guys had their run in the 80s and 90s.

BTW WWE was dumb for letting Christian go, he was one of the most entertaining guys on their roster.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^was that that japanese dude with all the kanji tats all over him? if so that dude was sick! Him and Bret Hart had one hell of a match at one of the WWF in your house ppvs

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
^^^ Hakushi has been wrestling regularly in Japan ever since the WWF under his real name Jinsei Shinzaki....even showed up at an ECW PPV back in 98 when him and Hayabusa wrestled against RVD and Sabu at Heatwave 98.

Feb 5, 2005

STONE COLD ( NOT AZ A WRESTLER THO, HE SHOULD JUS HAVE A ROLE LIKE HE DID ON RAW AZ GENERAL MANAGER )

ONLY HE SHOULD GO 2 SMAKDOWN AN SPICEN IT UP 4 A LIL WHILE...

SAME WIT MIC FOLEY AN THE ROC....

DEY SHOULD TAKE TURNz SPICE'N UP SMAKDOWN AN RAW FRUM TIME 2 TIME....

OTHA PPL I WOULDNT MIND SEE'N ON WWE AGAIN :

X-PAC ( EVEN THO HEz PRETTY COO ON TNA )

GODFATHER ( OFF AN ON WIT SUM HOz )

SCOTT HALL ( ALWAYz ENTERTAIN'N )

SCOTT STEINER ( BIG POPPA PUMP ) HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUSH'D HARD'R AN GOT DA TITLE....

DA MAN DESERVED SUM GOLD !!!

SATURN , WTF HAPPEN'D 2 HIM ??? WITH/WITHOUT DA WEIRD SHIT HE SHOULD HAVE GOT A BIG PUSH LIKE EDDIE ( R.I.P ) AN BENOIT

- GEEzUz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
how about Test?

I think they should make a new faction with Edge, Test, Christian and maybe Carlito or Chris Masters and play off the Rated R superstar thing they are doing with Edge

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^Steiner didn't get the proper push at all, dude was always a contender in WCW

they should bring back the Hardcore Title, those matches were always hella entertaining

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
GeeZus said:

SATURN , WTF HAPPEN'D 2 HIM ??? WITH/WITHOUT DA WEIRD SHIT HE SHOULD HAVE GOT A BIG PUSH LIKE EDDIE ( R.I.P ) AN BENOIT

- GEEzUz

Saturn got shot in the neck 3 times a couple years ago trying to save a girl who was getting raped by a couple of guys. He got a steel plate and some screws put in his vertebre. He's retired for good.....dude is a hero though for putting his life on the line for this random girl on the street.