Who should come back ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
none of them are gonna come back in awhile

I think they should bring back and push the hell out of

Matt Morgan and the big nasty austrailian powerlifter dude, forgot his name.

They should also bring in some new talent from the UFC, that would be sweet

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
D-Menace said:
only fools i can think of right now....

brock
wrestling in japan. rumored that it its part of an NWA staple... possibly be on tna by 07

D-Menace said:
making movies, not even in wrestling shape anymore. Will be back to do special apperance when schedual allows

D-Menace said:
maybe goldberg
movies & tv are his calling right now. if the dub wants him back, they have to make him one hell of an offer, cause they took a shit on him after he did everything they asked him.

jayda650 said:
I think they should bring back and push the hell out of

Matt Morgan and the big nasty austrailian powerlifter dude, forgot his name.
Matt Morgan is recently behind bars for impersonating a cop

Nathan Jones is busy doing movies. You can catch him in the newest tony Ja movie
Hes also been in one of jacki chan movies (First strike?). Jones did not like the travel of wwe lifestyle. the guys 6'9 and those planes just arent built for dudes like him. Hes chillin in the outback.

Dec 22, 2004
I wouldnt mind seeing them rekindle some old gimmicks like Degeneration-X and bring Chyna ass back, I know Stone Cold is w/ WWE just need to get him back on Television. Bring them Smackdown stars and have Smackdown like WCW thunder was for upcoming talent a chance for them to shine...

Apr 1, 2003
D-Menace said:
i never knew there was wrestling in japan ? lol brock needa come back in the wwe for real...
Wrestling over there is good. I don't know a lot and from what I remember they don't have as many shows. Maybe I am wrong too. There should be some spots on the net to check out about it.