Who on here wants to be part of the solution to get our region hot i got a few ideas.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
I think that would defeat the purpose. Who ever would be involved in a northwest mixtape should all be networking face to face. It would give cats a good idea what direction and vision everybody is trying to take it. It would also let everybody know who is really trying to get down and who's bullshitting.
i was just curious to see if the siccness had one in mind i feel you on the input you are right on.

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
Yall got the right ideas. I aint from the NW but we fuck with alot of NW katz. And Wax got roots up there too. Make a high-quality mixtape series and tie it in with a small promo tour....we would be willing to collaborate and assist as well...we got alot of resources....include the established katz, the up and comers and have some exclusives. People need to set aside egos and the desire for $$$ and focus on exposure and good feedback and then people can spin off of that. Good luck either way. The NW got some hot artists and producers.

Apr 7, 2004
Yall got the right ideas. I aint from the NW but we fuck with alot of NW katz. And Wax got roots up there too. Make a high-quality mixtape series and tie it in with a small promo tour....we would be willing to collaborate and assist as well...we got alot of resources....include the established katz, the up and comers and have some exclusives. People need to set aside egos and the desire for $$$ and focus on exposure and good feedback and then people can spin off of that. Good luck either way. The NW got some hot artists and producers.
Exactly Im with with it... If it's well put together with quality songs and serious artist known and up and coming ill put some money on it

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Let's do it

Who got the hook up on venues and a cool dj that can help hype the mixtape between songs and introduce artist and song titles.
In your area if you know of any venues that can hold a good amount of people that holds rap music events, give the names and any other info you have.
Exactly Im with with it... If it's well put together with quality songs and serious artist known and up and coming ill put some money on it