Who on here wants to be part of the solution to get our region hot i got a few ideas.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Well some type of mini tour would be cool.... Missoula, Boise, CDA/Spokane, Tri Cities, Seattle, Portland... we're kind of working on something like that....

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Jul 3, 2009
Tacoma, WA
www.youtube.com
Maybe a continuous release of quality mixtapes, compilations and albums from the NW, & be consistent with it. I know budget, promotion, demographics etc;...may need to be thought out well for whoever's putting it out. Just some of my ideas...people coming in here on the siccness posting negative sh*t like the NW is weak in our forum is that negativity right there. Isolated ideas without execution is always weak, this is a good start right here, Young Krime.

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
4reals i agree wit darxiide n im likin wat D'struction had 2 say bout dat mini tour, shit wuld b sick but how does everything get put together? obviously we are all from different parts of da NW, but i'd like 2 see us get 2gether n ACTUALLY get shit poppin n THEN talk about it. ha, this dat NW Movement!

Apr 7, 2004
Network Im ready Ill be back in Tacoma on the 13th so who ever trying to network hit me with a pm I got beats my team got 16's. As for the northwest networking is key once the artist show unity the rest will follow feel me. Everybody need to stop the ego tripping and get to networking.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
What about a mixtape like the Midwest Mafia working on check there forum out its a vital thread Siccness.net presents Midwest Mafia Mixtape Vol. 1

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=326463
I was thinking about that when I saw that earlier! Good call man.

But who is going to screen the songs? lol...I mean I'm sure there's a few cats who would do an album cover for nothin...I would just to fuck around and do it whether it gets used or not.

And I could probably get BD and some cats to submit songs....

Apr 7, 2004
Is the siccness.net really presenting the mixtape if so who knows who the person is that we need to talk to about the siccness presenting our movement. as far as the mixtape goes.
I think that would defeat the purpose. Who ever would be involved in a northwest mixtape should all be networking face to face. It would give cats a good idea what direction and vision everybody is trying to take it. It would also let everybody know who is really trying to get down and who's bullshitting.