Who is the best westcoast rapper Today?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
X-Raided
Lynch
Biaje (if he's still rappin...i have 2 of his CD's, both klassiks)
T-nutty
Daz
Dyablo (if you speak spanish, or even if you don't he's tite)
Slush the Villain
Balance (he needs ta drop a solo)

at 1st i was putting it in order but after tha 1st 3 i just started naming people...if you haven't heard Biaje's 1st CD "Strictly Sickly" you need ta go pikk it up kuz its an oakland klassik...not too easy ta find tho

Sep 17, 2002
oh, and fukk what epedemik said, Im not even really a fan of tupak at all but i kno biggie aint shit ta him...BIG's best song kould never outshine pak's worst...and kant nobody say I'm dikkridin an shit like that kuz i only got 1 pak cd (me against tha world) and i just have it kuz i got it for free...good cd tho

Aug 11, 2003
That Cd was the shit most, of Tupacs Cds are great ( besides his Last one was Just crap it had like 1 good song on it) that Nigga that was talking shit about pac must have got Beat down by him or soemthing.(and Pac couldn't even fight verry well) I Downloaded some Biggy songs and they where just carp.. I Still don't understand why he got so much Sunshine when he was so wake he needed to sit his fat ass inthe shade.. Hell I Dislike 50 cent as much as I can but I heard a song that he made that was better then any biggy song i have ever heard.. Maybe people just DOnt ever See the the messages in the songs I like.

Aug 25, 2003
As far as me smoking something you dont want its probably because you cant handle tight flows or HYDRO herb so I dont expect you to understand.
To the person who said all that ranting about how he doenst really listen to pac but blabs that pac is better you need to listen to WHO SHOT YA. Half the time cats just hate east coast rap, but never listen.

Epidemic