Who is the best westcoast rapper Today?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
r u serious...

NO GOOD BIGGIE SONGS...HMMMMMM
NAME 1 GOOD BIGGIE SONG..........
TRY N-E-SONG THAT SAYS FEATURING NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
OR MAYBE BUY N-E- OF BIGGIES ALBUMS.....OR MAYBE ASK N-E-1 YOU KNOW WHO LISTENS TO RAP MUSIC AND HAS FOR MORE THEN 2 YEARS...........BUT THEN AGAIN THATS YOUR OPINION I GUESS....JUST TRYIN HELP U LOCATE A GOOD BIGGIE SONG.....GOOD LUCK IT MIGHT BE DIFFICULT....
FAV RAPPERS: 40,BO,MESS,LUNI,YUK,WOODIE,B-LEGIT,G-DRE....2 MANY TO LIST

Aug 25, 2003
Okay first the best biggie song was the one he did where he dissed Tupac Who Shot Ya was better then any tupac song I have ever heard before. No my favorites are

First Degree The D.E.
Andre Nickatina
C-Lim
T-Nutty
Young Joker

Lynch used to be but his new Lynch By Inch was weak. It wasnbt even close to the greatness that Season Of The Sicc was or Loaded. So Until I hear that X-Raided and Brotha Lynch Cd Speak Mo Evil then Iam not fucking with Lynch.

EpidemicReborn

Yeah Iam Back

Apr 14, 2003
Half these fools yall listing aint even qualified to be called one of the best west coast rappers. yall need to re-think ya lists.....

2Pac
C-Bo
Brotha Lynch
X-Raided
Ice Cube
Snoop

Feb 15, 2003
Crooked I
Yukmouth
Sly Boogy
Brotha Lynch
Hollow Tip
X-Raided
Andre Nickatina aka Dre Dog
Keak Da Sneak
Young Droop
Xzibit
Young LaY (is young lay dead or in jail? or what?)

RIP- Pac, Eazy-E, Cougnut, Mr. C, Hittman

rilla

Sicc OG
May 17, 2003
the best

first off raided is my nig so i'm rollin wit X,but i would have to say WC, YUK, BO, TRAY DEE, CUBE, JAYO, AND I STILL DIG KURUPT . R.I.P. TUPAC. FREEXRAIDEDLOCFASHO . OH YEAH DA NIGA WHO SAID BIG MADE A SONG DAT OUTSHINED ANY OF PACS WORK IS DEFINITELY SMOKIN SOMETHIN I DONT WANT !