Who is the Best Rap Group of All Time?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Im gonna have to go with the Wu Tang Clan, there shit is tight and 36 Chambers is a classic in my opinion. Over the years after going through all the troubles they have still managed to put out quality shit, and not to mention all the tight solo albums members from the group have released. I think NWA is close and they helped push rap to another level. Eazy E, Ice Cube, and Dre were fucking tight, but sometimes I think they were credited with too much then they actually did.

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
N.W.A.
Tha Dogg Pound
Outkast
B.G. Knocc Out & Gangsta Dresta (Only Dropped One Album, But They Spit Some Of The Best Shit On It)
Crucial Conflict
Do Or Die
Naughty By Nature (With Kay-Gee)
Eightball & MJG
Tear Da Club Up Thugs

That's my top ten

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I hate to say it.......but NWA is/was the most prolific rap group to ever come out. There will never be another group like them....EVER! They had too much controversy surrounding them.......and NOBODY will EVER be able to duplicate that. They were the most influential group ever as well.

Right behind them I would have to say.....RUN-DMC!!!!!!! Or Eric B & Rakim........both groups are tied for second place.

Wu-Tang ain't even on my list. What a joke. :confused:

Sincerely,

OG D-Sane