Who is faster? Tech or Court Dog?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
KingOfTha503 said:
i dont know if anyone of you have heard the song...however i have forgot the name of the song by twista, but he was put into the guiness book of world records for it...i mean you cant keep up wit tha shit what so ever, they didnt think he was actually sayin words either so to prove he was they recorded it or some shit and then slowed it down and he was actually sayin full words...tha songs a trip and even though i have really no fuckin clue what he says through half tha shit i still like it and bob my head to it like i do know what the fuck hes sayin

whats the point of having that shit in the guiness book if ya can't do it live! i heard he can't rip shit in concert.
(no disrespect on your quote bro!)

Sep 26, 2002
somebody find my "mathematical" thread about tech's flow on Be Warned hahahaha

lol i found it

yall gonna kill me,

Rebel XD, some rapper from chicago, holds the record for rappin the fastest. He did 683 syllables in 54.5 seconds. I've never heard of this dude but that's pretty quick considering it's over such a long (almost a minute) time.

Anyway, I did someting with "be warned" and counted how fast tech raps in the first 4 bars, the first 2 bars , and the First bar, starting when the beat kicks in.
(This has nothing to do with music, but everything to do with being bored)

# of syllables in the first 4 bars:
=91

Number of Syllables in the first 2 bars of the song:
=49

Number syllables in the first bar
=32 (that's pretty damn fast, it be like 32nd notes at 78bpm, or 16th notes at 156bpm, some people cant even play that fast on the guitar and piano)

as you can see he raps the most syllables in the the first bar. (meaning if he rapped as fast for the whole first 4 bars the number of syllables would be 32 x 4 = 128)

so 32 syllables within a bar divided by 4 comes up to 8 syllables per beat on average.
The tempo of the song is 78 beats per minute.
which adds up to 1.3 beats per second.
so tech raps 10.4 syllables in a second (1.3 beats x 8 syllables per beat)

the rebel xd's syllables per second would be 12.5.

Sep 26, 2002
yeah speed and slowness is all about "delivery" as is RHYTHM if you got all you just have a wider palette (sp?) and have a better "delivery" some of those fast rappers are so fuckin outta beat/rhythm that i cant listen to that shit. tech's got rhythm

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
betthatstang said:
just for the record, tonedeff sucks.
you're fucking high.

true he hasn't put out a 100%solid album, but when you listen to tracks like Velocity, Love Ain't, 616 Rewind, Spanish Song, Give a Damn, Shag, Turn it Up, Good Combination, and Fuck You I Rhyme Better, you can see why people think he's gonna be the next big thing

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
betthatstang said:
isnt this the tonedeff who's some real skinny black dude and kind of lanky looking? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong person then.

he's the last on the right

by the way, tone was also on jcor when it folded

Dec 1, 2003
Huh?? no Dice or Profit in this catagory??Bullshit!! Neither of them cats got it licced off tops to not include them two names also...Dice is faster then I wont say who cuzz ya know bout them Tech fans and my famous quote and Profit??Omg...Forget about it...

Sep 26, 2002
i dont know bout fast shit or whatnot but i just heard this track "at the door" by redheadsteve
dude's got flow and it's pretty fast based on this song , i like it better than twista
oh yeah this motherfucker made the beat for the song in question too. talent.