Who is faster? Tech or Court Dog?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

I WOULD SAY TECH, COURT DOES IT JUST LIKE BONE DOES IT. YOU THINK BONE RAPS FAST, BUT ITS ALL IN PIG LATIN WHEN THEY FLOW BACKWARDS. I SAW A ARTICLE BACK IN THE DAY ABOUT THAT ISH!!!!!!!

K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

there is alot of rappers faster then tech, but when is comes down to how tech can flip ish and crap, tech is the fastest. twista is fast, but he words he uses is so easy to put together. if tech pick those words. then tech would blow twista out. tech is the fastest on the flippin ish backwards flowing shit.!!!!!

Jun 2, 2004
KEEP IT KEEBLER said:
there is alot of rappers faster then tech, but when is comes down to how tech can flip ish and crap, tech is the fastest. twista is fast, but he words he uses is so easy to put together. if tech pick those words. then tech would blow twista out. tech is the fastest on the flippin ish backwards flowing shit.!!!!!
i disagree, it doesnt matter what words u use, even if u say he uses easy words, whateverthat means, to be able to move ur tongue and enounciate and speak clearly thats some fuckin talent and u can look up lyrics to twista music and still not be able to keep up with him

May 19, 2002
i dont know if anyone of you have heard the song...however i have forgot the name of the song by twista, but he was put into the guiness book of world records for it...i mean you cant keep up wit tha shit what so ever, they didnt think he was actually sayin words either so to prove he was they recorded it or some shit and then slowed it down and he was actually sayin full words...tha songs a trip and even though i have really no fuckin clue what he says through half tha shit i still like it and bob my head to it like i do know what the fuck hes sayin

Aug 21, 2002
Yeah, Twista is indeed faster than Tech... But again, when it comes to clarity and delivery, Tech is the coldest, but not the fastest. Droop is ill with it especially on Under Pressure, I believe that is the name, but he stumbles the whole time and falls off... Not too attractive to the listeners ear. My rankings would be... Out of the 3 mentioned...

1. Tech (clarity and ill use of words) More appealing.
2. Twista (the ability to rip it as fast as he does)
3. Droop (Raps too fast for his own good, slow it down sometimes)

Feb 12, 2004
KingOfTha503 said:
i dont know if anyone of you have heard the song...however i have forgot the name of the song by twista, but he was put into the guiness book of world records for it...i mean you cant keep up wit tha shit what so ever, they didnt think he was actually sayin words either so to prove he was they recorded it or some shit and then slowed it down and he was actually sayin full words...tha songs a trip and even though i have really no fuckin clue what he says through half tha shit i still like it and bob my head to it like i do know what the fuck hes sayin
i think the song is "on the tip of my tongue"

and about fast rap the fastest in the world is tonedeff.. and if you listen to him his style is the only one i found that can compete with tech's style.. tonedeff is probably my second best rapper..

Aug 18, 2002
These days all sorts of cats, mostly in the midwest, rap quick so its hard to actually distinguish who is "faster." Besides, from one song to another could be a totally different change in speeds. What I usually base my thoughts on "whos the tightest fast rapper" are if I can understand what they are even saying and what sort of breaks they put in the versus. You can take somebody like Bone and Twista, who spit really fast at points but then a slower melodical part and catch breath and speed back up or somebody like Lejo who, back when at least, could just go without any stops, but which SOUNDS better is what usually gits me.

But any collab of any of these cats would be sick in my mind. From Tech to Court to Lejo to Dice to Panic to Bone to Twista to Busta to Sandman to Jack The Ripper etc. etc. etc.

Aug 21, 2002
Jae Reekay said:
Ive never heard Droop stumble...even when that muthafucka was 15 he was gasin' suckas with his flow...
Shit, just listen to him. He's off beat 70% of the time, and just jumbled up. YOu may not have an ear for it, but it throws me for a loop every time I hear his stuff. I have the CD and listen to it ever so often, but honestly, I cant listen to him for long lengths of time.

Aug 20, 2004
MasZive said:
Shit, just listen to him. He's off beat 70% of the time, and just jumbled up. YOu may not have an ear for it, but it throws me for a loop every time I hear his stuff. I have the CD and listen to it ever so often, but honestly, I cant listen to him for long lengths of time.
Its his style i guess...hes not your ordinary "double-time" rapper...he just takes off every once ina while with that "triple-time" shit...