Who Has The Biggest Beef In Seattle?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2004
APG360 said:
I know MO-X is hungry..lol

YOU FAT AZZ MUTHAFUCA!
And you worthless fuck, how long are you going to hide behind your comp and talk shit? Grow some fucking nuts and be a man about your shit or just keep your tail tucked in, you fucking pussy. Everybody knows your not going to do a fucking thing, so stop the tuff talk.

Dec 30, 2003
www.soundclick.com
SickandFoul said:
And you worthless fuck, how long are you going to hide behind your comp and talk shit? Grow some fucking nuts and be a man about your shit or just keep your tail tucked in, you fucking pussy. Everybody knows your not going to do a fucking thing, so stop the tuff talk.

REAL TALK

:dead:

Sep 16, 2004
I aint hidin, my number and address are avialable online, come get some.But if ya'll dont want to come here, then you'll jus have to wait till I 'm come around. Believe me if I could come thru the comp I would have fucked all ya'll up, The day we'll all meet is comin soon.

Apr 25, 2002
APG360 said:
I aint hidin, my number and address are avialable online, come get some.But if ya'll dont want to come here, then you'll jus have to wait till I 'm come around. Believe me if I could come thru the comp I would have fucked all ya'll up, The day we'll all meet is comin soon.
We have a net banger.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
APG360 said:
I know MO-X is hungry..lol

YOU FAT AZZ MUTHAFUCA!

Dude, come to Seattle. There WILL be a welcoming committee. Keep runnin your mouth about the homey, the inner bitch in you is revealing itself...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
APG360 said:

Yes, you are hiding...Anytime you aren't willing to meet up with someone that you are talking shit about, especially online, you are punkin out. You must be trippin if you think Mo-X is bitch-made in any way bro...You need to re-evaluate what you're talkin about before you get in so deep you can't get out....This is a public forum, so you're basically callin people out....Since I've done the same, I can safely say, you're not gonna get let off the hook for this BS.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
APG360 said:
Dude, I will sit on you.