Who Has The Biggest Beef In Seattle?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
I'm not sure if this counts, but most all of Seattle hates on Mix-A-Lot... he is the J.R. Ewing of Seattle.

I'd love to just be the Patrick Ewing of Seattle... or the J.R.R. Tolkien of Seattle... Hobbits everywhere!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
The Ram Cafe in University Village has a 1 pound hamburger.......now that's some BEEF!

lol
Yeah they got the Husky Challenge where if you eat it all, it's free. If you don't, it's 30 bucks or something like that. I'm not exactly sure what it consists of but I know I could do it. The day I don't have to care about my body condition, I will be there to do that.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
xpanther206 said:
Yeah they got the Husky Challenge where if you eat it all, it's free. If you don't, it's 30 bucks or something like that. I'm not exactly sure what it consists of but I know I could do it. The day I don't have to care about my body condition, I will be there to do that.
WHAT THE????

Only a damn pound... where the hell is Mo-X? We gotta go break these mother fuckers!

I'll take two to start... get the thrid one ready.

Muther fuck... why don't I know about these damn things (maybe it's god's way of saving me from a heart attack).

Apr 25, 2002
Fridge said:
WHAT THE????

Only a damn pound... where the hell is Mo-X? We gotta go break these mother fuckers!

Muther fuck... why don't I know about these damn things (maybe it's god's way of saving me from a heart attack).
No no I'm sorry I forgot to mention that the Husky Challenge is significantly more than one pound. I don't know exactly what it is, but it's a hell of a lot more than 1 pound and includes fries.

Dec 20, 2003
Fridge said:
WHAT THE????

Mayne your always talking about food. Do you sleep with a ham sandwich by your side when you sleep or what?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
xpanther206 said:
I don't know exactly what it is, but it's a hell of a lot more than 1 pound and includes fries.

"For the past 17 years, The Ram's casual, contemporary rustic surroundings have provided a cheerful haven for sports fans. A big draw here is the fun, child friendly atmosphere; it's a place where the whole family can watch sports, as kids are welcome in every area but the bar, which has 19 beers on tap. There are 22 TVs, 3 satellite dishes, and 2 private rooms available by reservation. There's a full restaurant menu (kid's menu, too) featuring the famous 16 ounce Husky burger, popular chicken sandwiches and steaks."

Last time I checked...........16oz = 1 lb.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Mr. Bills in North Seattle/Shoreline area (there is on in Everett too) has a burger that is 5 pounds and a pound of fries. If you finnish it all in a hour it is free. I asked a waitress and she said someone finnished it but it took like over two hours and he was the only to ever even finnish it. Mr. Bills got some bomb food though, especially their breakfast.

Nuttkace

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^thats fuckin ridiculous, 5 lbs and fries!!! No one could eat that much food in that much time unless you are one of those professional eating contest guys.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
jayda650 said:
^thats fuckin ridiculous, 5 lbs and fries!!! No one could eat that much food in that much time unless you are one of those professional eating contest guys.
I feel you on that Jayda LMFAO. I have seen people order it though. Usually is like 6-7 people and they cut it kind of like a pizza and share it. It is only like $25 bucks so for a group of people it isn't a bad deal. But that shit is huge as fuck. They have a pic of one in the lobby and it looks big, but when I seen one get served I was like holy shit lol.

Nuttkace

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
"For the past 17 years, The Ram's casual, contemporary rustic surroundings have provided a cheerful haven for sports fans. A big draw here is the fun, child friendly atmosphere; it's a place where the whole family can watch sports, as kids are welcome in every area but the bar, which has 19 beers on tap. There are 22 TVs, 3 satellite dishes, and 2 private rooms available by reservation. There's a full restaurant menu (kid's menu, too) featuring the famous 16 ounce Husky burger, popular chicken sandwiches and steaks."

Last time I checked...........16oz = 1 lb.
Husky Burger and Husky Challenge are two different things.

BTW after a long run I could kill 2 lbs of beef and fries in an hour. Guarantee it.

Jul 10, 2002
Or you can go to McCormicks and Schmidts Haborside on lake union, the burger is only 1/2 Lb w/ steak fries, but it only cost's $1.95...

Sep 16, 2004
Fridge said:
WHAT THE????

I know MO-X is hungry..lol

YOU FAT AZZ MUTHAFUCA!