Who has been on here since the Roloc days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
I've been here since the beginning. I remember gettin bombed on at the bbq too. I had a good time though. I went with no intentions of violence and i tried to take one for the team on that occassion. I remember my boy Gatewon was passed out and we had to take that fool to the hospital. I've had some good times with this site and met some lifelong friends.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yeah man, I was jonnyarson back in the day, i remember when the site changed over in like nov of 99, i was the 13th person to register.

Jan 26, 2004
Been around since I was 15, I'm 23 now, used to get on at school cuz I didn't have the net at home, shit made me fail my math class...

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Chief 'N' Hay said:
I've been here since the beginning. I remember gettin bombed on at the bbq too. I had a good time though. I went with no intentions of violence and i tried to take one for the team on that occassion. I remember my boy Gatewon was passed out and we had to take that fool to the hospital. I've had some good times with this site and met some lifelong friends.
I was at the BBQ too, Chef that big ass black fool sucker punched you from the side and you were drunk as fuck! You took that punch tho....alot of ppl would have atleast fell to the ground but you were still standing and wanted to fight him! I remember trying to hold your drunk ass back with "Jr.". When I left I noticed Gate and tried to pick his drunk ass up to sit him down in ah chair. lol That day was fun! Siccness has allways had good folks in its comunity. I need to go to another BBQ one day! :siccness: