Who has been on here since the Roloc days

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
When it was 91siccness.com...with either a blue or green background, i forget..and a little picture of Sac with gas clouds..

what about the early Vamps days..??..

remember the beginning of all that c-lim beef?

I think i first began posting in either 1999 or 2000....its been so long i cant even put a timeframe on it(HA! i probably forget cuz i blaze too much dank)

where my other OG'z at?

mark 7
big oso loc
cranky (if im rembering right uve been here for HELLA long)
roloc
vamps
3vid3nc3 (or however u spell it)
averagewhiteboy(i think)
loki,sicx, DE,zagg,....they all used to post, some still might..

Aug 5, 2002
Oh yeah, "saw the homie big steve" Roloc had the wizard in his sig.....

X-Loc, AWB, EDJ, Sicx had the manson mind board, etc.......

I've been posting on this board forever, I re-registered in 2002 but I've been on the site since I was back in high school, and that was 98-99..................outro

Apr 25, 2002
another one of these threads.....yet i still feel compelled to chart my time....i came in later end of roloc days......i think i came in when everyone was bitching about not getting their tapes...i think that it was later '99......went by 209veteran back then....i remember all those things mentioned above.....i remember everyone, and i mean everyone, hating x-loc......him as well as xraidedloc831 took alot of guff for their names.........so much shit went on back in those days....mr. doc had the odyessa board...ced got on here till he realized he wasnt gonna win.....clim of course but that wasnt till later.....sicx, lynch....the board going down at least twice for a long stretch of time, felt like a year when it was like 1 month i think.......and the fucker ill always remember on here was LEADER of the NEW SCHOOL or CHURCH or something like that.....dude would write novels on shit...the first siccness bbq and people posting hella pics......and i think that one dude cheif-n-hay got bombed on during the freestyle session...............one thing is for sure, sac rap aint got the heat like it used to

Jan 2, 2003
Filthy_Rich said:
i remember the roloc days. i was like 14 or 15 and didn't know shit about sac rap. so i never posted on the boards. i saved the sacramento picture with the gas mask in the clouds as my desktop. i thought i was hella cool by knowing about this site.
lol fo sho...i was like 14-15 too...im 21 now...

i know these threads come and go alot...but i was hopin sum people had sum good story's...cuz im the type of perosn who wont remember unless reminded!

i remember chief-n-hay now..

forgot about EDJ for a sec..

but fuck man, its just a trip thinkin back realizin how much history there is...ive learned a lot thru these boards, music wise..

i think i first fucked with the site back in 99 but only at friends houses cuz i didnt have an internet connection...i think that came in late 99 or 2000 when i registered under the name "jmaqq707"

remember that was the HEIGHT of the napster era?

May 2, 2002
I've been here so damn long...feels like forever. I'm talkin' about before AWB and EDJ.

I don't know how many people were on here back then, but there wasn't that many.

Jan 2, 2003
maculentways said:
i've been here since 1999

<-- MLPz, EA-41510 on the old 91siccness forums

i wasn't on here alot though.... spent more of my time on BART

i can't believe its been 5 years already since BART was moved to the siccness

::
DAMN, its been 5 years!!!!

im tellin u mayne...HISTORY!!!!!

i remeber LUK-E

what was that one dudes name from pittsburgh(ca) i think, he was a whiteboy and always had crazy storys? he was around since the beginning..

i remember DEEM too...

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
I joined in Oct. '99 as yung_locc. I was usually on the Flowz board, it was the shit bacc then. Lol...arguin wit X-Locc EVERYDAMNDAY!!! But we got along after a while cuz BART members used to come talk shit to Siccness so we put our lil punk shit to the side and stucc together. The Siccness was addictive bacc then.

I still want Stealth to tell me who won the first Flows tournament. Me & Mr. Formaldahyde were in the finals and finished but Stealth never told me who won. Then I got locced up for a while, got out it never came up again.

Memories.....lol

X-Loc
Gil
Mr. Maja
Baby Blue Loc
Xianex
Mr. Formaldahyde
AWB
Stealth

I wish I could remember some cuz I used to really enjoy that shit.

Sep 6, 2004
Damn, I was on here way back then. I was 19 and just joined the Military, had to rep the west, hence the name WstCstG. I don't get on here much anymore, but I stop by and read once in a while. Damn, Imma be 30 next year. So almost nine years, which puts it at '97.

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
shit I been on here since I been 16 when it was 91siccness.net, and Im 22 now. I still catch myself typin the website like that. but its crazy to see how much this shit has grown.

May 11, 2002
I Cant remember what the hell name I used to have but, I've been here since about '99. I remember downloading all those old school sac mp3's that used to be available for download when it was just 91siccness before they merged with B.A.RT . Thinking back for a sec agent are you thinking about that dude named TIM?

Aug 5, 2002
AGENT707 said:
DAMN, its been 5 years!!!!

im tellin u mayne...HISTORY!!!!!

i remeber LUK-E

what was that one dudes name from pittsburgh(ca) i think, he was a whiteboy and always had crazy storys? he was around since the beginning..

i remember DEEM too...

that's Blight, he still posts..................outro