WHO FUCKIN WIT BIG JUNE N DAGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
If June and Big Wy did a track, I also think it would be bangin. If its relevant, then maybe working wid Lil Wayne would be better.

I personally like songs that feature artists I like. I've been down wid Big Wy for years and I think that combo wid June would be an underground klassic. Eldorado Red, Young Hootie, Hooda John might not be well known in the mainstream, but damn that "On Bloodz" song was a smash.

I think making good music is relevant because your true fans are gonna buy it. It also shows your work ethic is good and you can work with anyone and make good music. Whether that be on some blood shit or gangsta shit or just a slapper.

Just my opinion.

Mar 1, 2006
Big June needs to remaster and release all his old school Repo-Ric tapes.... "Big June Nigga", "Da Plug", "Young Riders" all that old shit.....I bought all those old school tapes with black and white artwork in Fam-Bam and the Rap spot next to Mario's on Division back in the day....I'd love to get "Da Plug" in CDQ.

Mar 1, 2006
Big June needs to remaster and release all his old school Repo-Ric tapes.... "Big June Nigga", "Da Plug", "Young Riders" all that old shit.....I bought all those old school tapes with black and white artwork in Fam-Bam and the Rap spot next to Mario's on Division back in the day....I'd love to get "Da Plug" in CDQ.
AYE THATS WUSSUP HOMEBOY. THIS NIGGA KNOW ABOUT SOME BIG JUNE,"NIGGA" THATS THE KINDA SHIT THAT KEEPS YA BOY SPITTIN' FLAMES ROUND THIS MUTHAFUCKA YA DIG. 2 NEW ALBUMS FINNA HIT THE STREETS N E MINUTE NOW.

Mar 1, 2006
If June and Big Wy did a track, I also think it would be bangin. If its relevant, then maybe working wid Lil Wayne would be better.

I personally like songs that feature artists I like. I've been down wid Big Wy for years and I think that combo wid June would be an underground klassic. Eldorado Red, Young Hootie, Hooda John might not be well known in the mainstream, but damn that "On Bloodz" song was a smash.

I think making good music is relevant because your true fans are gonna buy it. It also shows your work ethic is good and you can work with anyone and make good music. Whether that be on some blood shit or gangsta shit or just a slapper.

Just my opinion.
FA SHO G, I APPRECIATE WHAT YA TALKIN BOUT RYDA. WE GON GET THAT DONE FA YALL.

Jun 5, 2004
WHASSUP BIG JUNE

... I JUST WANTED TO ASK HOW TO GET SOME MORE OF U MUSIC... I DIDNT FIND MUCH ON DA MYSPACE -UNLESS IM BLIND, I LOOKED THAT SHIT UP AND IT WAS HELLA 'BIG JUNES'

-LOOKED ON YOUTUBE AND FOUND A SONG U DID WIT SOME MEXICANS, IT SOUNDED OLD LIKE I DIDNT EVEN REALLY RECOGNIZE U... IT WAS COO THO MY NIGGA,: FOUND ANOTHER SONG OR 2 AND SOME INTERVIEWS...

I GOT A FEW OF UR SONGS, MY FAVORITE IS THAT "ALL U CAN EAT" LOL THAT SHIT SLAP LOL I BUMP THAT WHEN IM ROLLIN TRYNA CHOOSE WHAT TO EAT LOL

BUT IM TRYNA SEE WHATSUP WITH DA CD'S? U GOT SOME INFO ON THAT?

MUCH LOVE MY NIGGA, KEEP DOIN YA THANG

P.S.: A BIG JUNE/ MESSY MARV ALBUM WOULD BE THE SHIT

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ if june wont sell u a cd ill get a cd off the homie dj junk shrinkwrapped, just paypal me some scrill ill send it out...last time i was over there he had a few copies of junes last two albums

holla if that sound good to you, post office is down the street.
otherwise id rather u get it offa him but if all else fails...