WHO FUCKIN WIT BIG JUNE N DAGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
WHUTS GOOD WITH YOU JUNE?? U KNOW U CANT DROP THAT ALBUM WITHOUT THA COR GETTIN A BAR. I LOST UR NUMBER, HOLLA AT ME PIMP. AND FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW.. U CAN CATCH BIG JUNE ON OUR 1ST ALBUM ''THE NEXT LEVEL OF THIS'' WITH OUR DAGO HIT ''IF U GOT HEAT'' THAT SONG GOES HARD. ITS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES. JUST GOOGLE THA COR.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Thing about Big junes music especially the classics is it brings back memories of functions in the early 90's before rappers in Dago went to a different page. Although there were other rappers like Baby Skar, AK, Daddy S, Shannon-Bo....Big June was on his way to something bigger...but..yall know the rest...I think June is more Universal then most realize, but my own personal tastes have me fiendin for the straight jackin type shit.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Thing about Big junes music especially the classics is it brings back memories of functions in the early 90's before rappers in Dago went to a different page. Although there were other rappers like Baby Skar, AK, Daddy S, Shannon-Bo....Big June was on his way to something bigger...but..yall know the rest...I think June is more Universal then most realize, but my own personal tastes have me fiendin for the straight jackin type shit.
THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.....

Aug 9, 2002
id let u borrow mydagozon but since nonficktion is playin late ass blockbuster video with my cd....u in the blue...lmao

nonfickt wussup with that?

HUH! got me mixed up mayne. i got ur Dave Moss CD not the june mayne. I don't borrow a june cd i goes and buy it. but on that Dave Moss cd of yours i'm gonna get it fixed for since you let Wolverine get to it and scratch the shit out of it lol! i got you mayne dont trip.

Aug 9, 2002
YEAH MY NIGG. HE MADE US SOME WEST COAST BANGERS FOR THE ALBUM. HE DID MY BEAT "PIRUIN" TOO FOR THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW BOUT HIS PRODUCTION ON THE SICCNESS. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FA DAT BIGBIZZNEZZ 4TH QTR.

yeah "piruin" is one of ma favorite tracks for now. don't know what else u got up that flame sleeve. Aye mayne i just saw you on the 4th of july at the park in CV. shoulda slided thru and sold us some muzick. u walked right past us. I was wit Taneia.

Mar 1, 2006
FUCK WIT THAT NIGGA BIG JUNE... BROTHA LYNCH DID!!!

WHUTS GOOD WITH YOU JUNE?? U KNOW U CANT DROP THAT ALBUM WITHOUT THA COR GETTIN A BAR. I LOST UR NUMBER, HOLLA AT ME PIMP. AND FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW.. U CAN CATCH BIG JUNE ON OUR 1ST ALBUM ''THE NEXT LEVEL OF THIS'' WITH OUR DAGO HIT ''IF U GOT HEAT'' THAT SONG GOES HARD. ITS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES. JUST GOOGLE THA COR.
MAN THE SAME OLD SHIT DAY IN AND DAY OUT THAT NEVER SEEMS TO PLAY OUT. YAHM TALKIN BOUT. THE ALBUM IS DONE, I'M JUST LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT GRAPHIX DESIGNER. WHEN YOU SEE THE NEW OFFICIAL MYSPACE PAGE UP THE CD SHOULD BE HITTIN THE STREETS 2 WEEKS AFTER. I GOT YOU ON THE NEXT ONE THOUGH. TALK TO DAVE MOSS, CAUSE HES PUTTING THE ONE I'M DOWN IN DAGO DOING.

Mar 1, 2006
50 WHAT IT IS HOMEBOY? I LIKE YOU MAN; YOU'RE VERY OBSERVATIVE ABOUT EVERYBODYS SHIT. YOU EXPLAIN IT ALL IN ONE FELL SWOOP. ALL THE TIME, NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU TELL IT HOW IT IS UNKUT TOO, IF YOU HURT A NIGGA FEELINGS OR NOT; THATS KEEPIN IT REAL AT ALL TIMES. I RESPECT UR OPINION, AND WISH YOU WERE THERE TO HEAR EVERYTHING I DROP, BEFORE I DROP IT, SO I CAN GO PLATINUM ONE DAY, BUT ANYWAYS GOOD LOOKIN OUT. HIT ME ON MYSPACE N LEAVE A CONTACT FOR ME. YOU STILL IN LA? HIT ME UP. GET MY NUM FROM HOGG.
MY NEW SHIT IS ACTIVE TOO. IF YOU LIKE STR8 JACKIN' YOU'LL LOVE "BIG BIZZNEZZ, CAUSE IT HAS PT.III MY LAST JACK ON THERE. I'M JUST TRYNA FIND THE RIGHT PERSON TO TAKE ON THIS JACK WITH ME. HOLLA AT'CHA BOY OR SWALLOW THIS TOY(9MM)J/K

Mar 1, 2006
BIG JUNE SLIDIN THRU DDL IN 92 FUCCIN WITH STEVE VICIOUS !!!WHAT U KNOW BOUT THAT!!!! HOMIE I STILL GOT THAT ILL BLACC -DR DEV CD FOR U BIG HOMIE!!!!! HOLLA AT ME !!!!!!!
I'LL BE BACK IN DAGO THURSDAY. LEAVE ME A NUM OR SOMETHING ON MYSPACE, CAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER HOW TO PM ON THIS MUTHAFUCKA YOU DIG? BUT YEAH I'LL SLIDE THRU AND GIVE YOU A BAR OF THESE TWO NEW ALBUMS AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT. HOW BOUT THAT, BUT HAVE THAT ILL BLACK RED E FOR ME TOO THOUGH.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
HUH! got me mixed up mayne. i got ur Dave Moss CD not the june mayne. I don't borrow a june cd i goes and buy it. but on that Dave Moss cd of yours i'm gonna get it fixed for since you let Wolverine get to it and scratch the shit out of it lol! i got you mayne dont trip.
nah i was talkin to sav i think he wanted to borrow junes shit. yeah, that shits scratched to all fuck, i agree. lol that mighta been my only sdyewayz song

Mar 1, 2006
"but june got wet and acted a damn lunatic!!!!" whatup homie!!!! ay folks.... much respect, a real Dago rapper that BEEN holdin it down, AND cuhzz is HARD THAN A MUTHAFUCCA!!!! what it dulo mayne? you need to fucc with the LICWIT though!!!!
i'll be back in dago by the time you open ur eyes tomorrow gangsta. Shoot me ur myspace, and let me check ur resume first ; after that iss all good. CeeWee3 heard ur shit yet? thass my boy there. pm me or myspace me gee.

Mar 1, 2006
how about a BIG JUNE/BIG WY track???:siccness:
I was in the studio doin that song with Brotha Lynch on CRENSHAW and LEIMERT in LA years ago, when I met BIG WY. They were recording pt.2 of the BLOODSnCRIPS album. It trip me out because I never beed like 25BLOODS and 25CRIPS in the same studio at once homie. Writing there verses and spittin'em to each other.yeah but i'mma make that happen though watch.

Mar 1, 2006
no, june needs to stick with people who can actually like...spit....like lynch or somethin (night riders)

well honestly, he dont need to have anyone on his shit...solo would be better
TELL ME ABOUT IT GAS. I DID WHAT THA STREETS BEEN ASKIN FOR ON THE NEW MIXTAPE/ALBUM. NOT THE BIGBIZZNEZZ ALBUM THOUGH. I GOT ALOT OF DAGO FEATURES. LIKE: IROCC,CEEWEE3,SMIGG, SHOTTIE12,LIL8 N MAKALINO(A.AK.A WOLF FR SKYLINE) BABY BANDIT OF THE CHERRY CHUCK GANG ETC.......

Oct 21, 2003
I was in the studio doin that song with Brotha Lynch on CRENSHAW and LEIMERT in LA years ago, when I met BIG WY. They were recording pt.2 of the BLOODSnCRIPS album. It trip me out because I never beed like 25BLOODS and 25CRIPS in the same studio at once homie. Writing there verses and spittin'em to each other.yeah but i'mma make that happen though watch.
thats whats up Big June:siccness:

I GOT ALOT OF DAGO FEATURES. LIKE: IROCC,CEEWEE3,SMIGG, SHOTTIE12,LIL8 N MAKALINO(A.AK.A WOLF FR SKYLINE) BABY BANDIT OF THE CHERRY CHUCK GANG ETC.......
crazy line-up