WHO DOES X-RAIDED LISTEN TO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
I

INDIGO

yeah nobody but the cats on the west coast put out heat man i thought u thought.... :confused:

seriously though, i heard raided bumps a lot a phil collins and rod stuart

Dec 18, 2002
x needs to come out with something new. i am bumping VIM and i forgot how great this cd was. but related to this post, how many of you think he listens to his own cds a lot, thinking he could have rapped a different verse or whatever?

Apr 18, 2003
i bet. thats what i was thinking.

he may listen to it and think, i shoulda spit this instead of going with that.

thats probably how remixes start.

i would do it if i was a rapper

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Saint said:
Yukmouth is wack by the way, there was no need for him to stray from huis Luniz style. What the fuck is he yellin so much for anyway? Sounds like he trying too hard...
im gon have to side wit tha under dog on this one
yuk is much trash.... i done heard that nigga on a good trac and tha second he bust up on that bitch screamin i gots tah kill iti liked him when he had 5 on it....he jus needed 5.. he done chiefed his flow away

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Snakehead said:
x needs to come out with something new. i am bumping VIM and i forgot how great this cd was. but related to this post, how many of you think he listens to his own cds a lot, thinking he could have rapped a different verse or whatever?
i think he prolly do listen to his self calot cuz he done perfected his flow very welll... X is tha rawest everin my opinion he cum up wit sum siccminded concepts... i wonder would he as raw if was out and free?? thats sum shit to think about

what if lynch was locked up...
he'd prolly still make sense on tha mic

Mar 9, 2004
The Unkut said:
i think he prolly do listen to his self calot cuz he done perfected his flow very welll... X is tha rawest everin my opinion he cum up wit sum siccminded concepts... i wonder would he as raw if was out and free?? thats sum shit to think about

what if lynch was locked up...
he'd prolly still make sense on tha mic
YOU KNOW WHAT X-RAIDED LACKS???????????

PRODUCTION.

Dec 18, 2002
x-raided has an incredible flow exactly because of whoever said "what if he were out?" i can only imagine that if it's not watching tv, he's flowing and reading what he writes...he doesn't just say random shit, that's why he's original. if he were out, i can imagine it would decrease, especially if he would have gotten dicked over by black market like they did to lynch...

on another note, VIM is some shit to ride to...i don't know what "good" production is for someone who doesn't like the majority of VIM...i mean, it's no unforgiven, but it certainly is not production to be brushed aside

Apr 14, 2003
Romp707 said:
i think dre's over rated. people jock his name
Thats exactly why he got the power to blow up the west again becuz people jock his name. you see some new rappers cd on the NEW MUSIC rack and it says DR DRE on production you think they gonna know its heat or at least buy it cuz they want to know who dres fuckin wit

Apr 18, 2003
think about this.....

if raided never got locked up, would his raps have so much creativity in them? or would they have just continued on from the PA style?

dont get me wrong, i SLUMP PA all the time, but its his latter cds which got me into him

Apr 5, 2004
its the same problem with alotta people... big hollis just makes too many songs that sound the same but he is still a good producer, his old tracks and his brand new tracks are tight. he was in a slump for a couple years thats all. but i do think x should still branch out