WHO DOES X-RAIDED LISTEN TO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2004
IF I HAD TO GUESS I WOULD SAY PAC, SCARFACE, OLD SKOOL 2SHORT, I DONT KNOW ABOUT NEW SHIT THO. I DOUBT HE LISTENS TO LYNCH----->THAT FOOL IS FAKE AS FUCK. IF YOU DONT THINK HE'S FAKE ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION, WHAT KIND OF REAL MUTHAFUCKA GETS ROBBED FOR DAMN NEAR TEN YEARS AND DOESNT DO SHIT BUT MAKE SOME WEAK SONGS ABOUT IT?

Dec 27, 2002
he handled his shit in court properly...thats how you do business...you cant jacc the head of a label and expect to get away with it....if he tried that shit, he'd be locced up--real smart....

Apr 18, 2003
lol.....

lynch is an OG...you dont understand do you? its different here then in hawaii....

if your an older cat with a history...dont kno if lynch got a record or not, then you gonna go about your business legit wise....shit, why would you try an fuck yo shit up by doin somethin stupid?

Mar 9, 2004
SILVER DONT EVER TRY TO TEST MY KNOWLEDGE. "OH YOUR IN HAWAII....." NIGGA I AINT FROM HERE, IM FROM SANTA ROSA. I MOVED HERE LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO. IN MY EYES LYNCH AINT A THUG. HE WAS GETTIN PUNKED RIGHT TO HIS FACE. I KNOW IF I WAS GETTIN RAPED LIKE HE WAS I WOULD HAVE DONE SOME BY ANY MEANS NECCESARY SHIT. CED SING SENT NIGGAZ ON A HOME INVASION MISSION TO LYNCHS HOUSE. FUCK TAKIN IT TO COURT.

Apr 18, 2003
thats tru...i feel ya on some shit ya say paupton...lynch got kids an muphucka try an invade his house or any mans, FATHERS, house deserves to get street revenge...

Jan 27, 2004
DubbC415 said:
how do u know, 707 loc? just wondering.
if you remember x-raided sent murder dog a letter when he got moved to bakersfield a couple years ago & im almost sure he mentioned it in that letter he also mentionedc i-rocc & how he wanted some production from him... he said this somewhere

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
^^^
i remember that letter...only rapper im sure he mentioned was yukmouth, i dont remember much else.

lmao@PAUPwhateverthefuck..."IF I HAD TO GUESS..."
why would you even try to guess, you dont know the man...lol...and quit crying about i would have done this i would have done that, you aint done shit but move to hawaii and talk shit on the internet tough guy...now youre going to respond by threatening me, insulting me, and telling me how much of a tough guy you are arent you.lol...some of these posters are hilarious...as if he spent a day with ced or lynch to know what really went on.

Jan 21, 2004
^YUP....AND HE RIGHT....AN X AND YUK COLLAB WOULD BE KILLA....

AND PUAP WHETEVR YA NAME IS....SINCE WHEN DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT RAIDED???? HE BEEN PLANNIN A COLLAB ALBUM WIT LYNCH FOR A WHILE SO IM PRETTY SURE HE DONT THINK OF LYNCH AS A PUNK......

Apr 25, 2002
lmao@all this..and askg response was str8 hilarious.."u aint done shit but move to hawaii and talk shit on the internet"..LMAO REAL AS FUCK!!!!!

quit hatin on folks and talkin bout what YOU WOULD DO..worry bout your own credentials and stay off the next mans nuts