Who do YOU want to see Floyd fight in Sept?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who?

• Total voters
Apr 20, 2005
^^ damm u sounded scared for Floyd to fight Canelo. I dont think theres anyone who can give Floyd enough problems to beat him. Pacquiao might be the only one who can give Floyd problems. Everybody else seems too slow. I think Canelo is too slow to beat Floyd. He might have the power but he has to land cleanly which no one has been able to do

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^ damm u sounded scared for Floyd to fight Canelo. I dont think theres anyone who can give Floyd enough problems to beat him. Pacquiao might be the only one who can give Floyd problems. Everybody else seems too slow. I think Canelo is too slow to beat Floyd. He might have the power but he has to land cleanly which no one has been able to do
Why do I have to be scraed for Floyd? Does weight difference mean anything to u? Do u ever wonder why we have weight divisions? Do u remember back in the day before weight classes what happened? That goes for MMA also. Floyd will not give Canelo any advantages, simple as that. Also Mosley is about the only one who landed a clean power shot on May and it did shake him but Mosley had great power though. Got Em!!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I don't know where u get this 25 pounds. Listen Floyd vs Canelo would be for the WBC title meaning each fighter would not be allowed to rehydrate more than 10% that's 15.4 pounds.
What really annoys me about this is that Floyd spouts off B.S. about he wanted to fight Cotto "at his best weight" instead of making Cotto come to 147lbs. But with Canelo he wants him to come to 147 because of the weight advantage. That's pussy stuff right there. Don't make a dude go down to a weight that makes them a mummy when you fight them. I understand wanting to be undefeated/making money etc... but this is why Floyd is a joke to a lot of people. Can you picture Sugar Ray Robinson doing this? Leonard moved a lot against Hagler, but at least he fought Hagler at his best weight and didn't make him weigh in at 157.5 or something.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
What really annoys me about this is that Floyd spouts off B.S. about he wanted to fight Cotto "at his best weight" instead of making Cotto come to 147lbs. But with Canelo he wants him to come to 147 because of the weight advantage. That's pussy stuff right there. Don't make a dude go down to a weight that makes them a mummy when you fight them. I understand wanting to be undefeated/making money etc... but this is why Floyd is a joke to a lot of people. Can you picture Sugar Ray Robinson doing this? Leonard moved a lot against Hagler, but at least he fought Hagler at his best weight and didn't make him weigh in at 157.5 or something.
Like I said before, big difference. Cotto is a true welterweight just like mayweather so whether fighting at 147 or 154 didnt matter. On fight night Im sure their fight weight wasnt to far off from each other. Cotto may have been 5-8 bigger at best if that. Floyd knew this so fighting at 154 against Cotto wasnt a big deal. But we all know how Canelo balloons up so its not the same. Canelo will come in 170 plus. I dont know how many times this has to be said. It will be atleast a 20 pound weight difference on fight night. Just not right and pretty weak in my eyes. If Canelo wants to fight the King then he needs to go fight the King in his weight class. He can still balloon up the next night anyway lol. Got Em!!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Because Floyd was the one saying he wanted to fight Cotto at his best weight at 154lbs so he'd move up to fight him. He said he'd move up to fight DLH. He pulls a huge bitch move when fighting Marquez and ignores the weight they negotiated and comes in heavier than Marquez and just throws money at him when he already had every advantage to begin with. So if Canelo agrees to fight Floyd at 147 but shows up to the weigh in weighing 151 lbs and just offers cash to Floyd, what happens then?

Feb 23, 2006
Shit chavez jr had 30 pounds on sergio and sergio still beat his ass...but wen broner was beating all those little guys is fine... . Peds, testing,90/10,retired,vacation,who is he,health comes first now fight night weight lol floyd the joke maywether pussy boy floyd

Props: Coach E. No

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Because Floyd was the one saying he wanted to fight Cotto at his best weight at 154lbs so he'd move up to fight him. He said he'd move up to fight DLH. He pulls a huge bitch move when fighting Marquez and ignores the weight they negotiated and comes in heavier than Marquez and just throws money at him when he already had every advantage to begin with. So if Canelo agrees to fight Floyd at 147 but shows up to the weigh in weighing 151 lbs and just offers cash to Floyd, what happens then?
Well Ive said my take over and over so Im done with it. Well just see what happens. Tired of repeating how I feel about it. We all have our opinions so Im just gonna sit back and let whatever happens happen. If they can get their differences together and fight cool, if not then Ill watch both of them fight someone else. Either way Ill be happy. I think Canelo should rematch Trout anyway actually. Got Em!!