WHO DO YOU THINK IS A BETTER MUSICIAN????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO'S THE BETTER MUSICIAN????

• Total voters
Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
YEAH I THANKED HIM FOR IT DUMBASS. LOL WHAT THE FUCK MADE YOU COME UP IN THAT AND SAY THAT SHIT???? JUST TO FUCK WITH FOOLS TRY TO GET ME UPSET OR SOMETHING WOW. WHY YOU ALLWAYS GOTTA HAVE SOME SMARTASS REMARK WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE COOL.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
No, I was going of the fact that you changed the icon of your post to a THUMBS DOWN you stupid mother fucker. I guess I just assumed you had half of a brain.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
Sixxness said:
No, I was going of the fact that you changed the icon of your post to a THUMBS DOWN you stupid mother fucker

LOL OK.............YOU STILL DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION?? THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AT ALL WHY YOU STATE THAT WHAT MADE YOU THROW YOUR HALF CENT IN???? JUST TO TRY AND FUCK WITH ME IF SO YOUR HELLA LAME HELLA LAME.

I RESPECT OPINONS BUT THAT DONT ME I AGREE. DUMBASS.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Young Psyc said:
LOL OK.............YOU STILL DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION??
Young Psyc said:
WHAT THE FUCK MADE YOU COME UP IN THAT AND SAY THAT SHIT????
Sixxness said:
I was going of the fact that you changed the icon of your post to a THUMBS DOWN you stupid mother fucker.

CAN YOU READ MOTHER FUCKER OR ARE YOU A COMPLETE RETARD?

I RESPECT OPINONS BUT THAT DONT ME I AGREE. DUMBASS.
Please refrain from calling me a dumb ass when you can't spell MEAN...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I voted Santana. It's not really a "fair" comparison to me because Jimi is dead and has been for a long time and he has the unknown variable of what could've happend to his career afterwards. There are few groups or artists that stick around for more than a decade and still put out great music... Stevie Wonder, Quincy Jones, Michael Jackson, Red Hot Chilli Peppers (I only say them because they actually got a lot better in time) Sade, etc... I think rappers in particular get an unfair advantage with this because most if not all rappers usually get a lot worse in time with a couple of exceptions. I especially think Notorious BIG gets put waaaaaaaaaay too highly on rap's greatest lists when he only had 2 real albums. Too Short said it best about the Luniz when he said "make one fake album and you'll be fallin."

Anyways... Santana has been around for decades and has put it down somethin serious and turned around and made the Supernatural cd which was one of his best ever and won like 8 grammy's. Plus, he has an immediately recognizable sound, yet he doesn't sound the same on every song like a lot of other artists tend to do like Staind or Nickelback...

Jimi also actually wanted to try and steal Santana's band at one point and wanted Carlos out of it, but Santana told him he was crazy...I think he knew he was better, even back then in the days of Woodstock