WHO DO YOU THINK IS A BETTER MUSICIAN????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO'S THE BETTER MUSICIAN????

• Total voters

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
There's no "S" on the end of Hendrix, but I voted for that guy anyway. I think he had powerful impact on the people that listened to his music at the time, and afterwards....much more so than Santana. Although Santana is good as well.

And I think anyone who doesn't post what they voted for is a pussy.

May 19, 2005
jus my opinion,i voted for santana,i still think jimi is damn fuckin close,but the way santana can jam for hours and still make it sound unbelivable holds something.and i aint sayin jimi couldnt jam,i jus think it was a different kind of jammin.maybe its the combination of latin influences and bongos that really bring the best out of santanas sound,but that shit tickles my soul.hendrix to me was more of a classic rock jammer,some of his stuff sounded a lil too experimental,like maybe he was tweekin a lil too hard when he was banging on his guitar while it was behind his head.......oh ya and the dead were from the bay too(from the other post)

May 19, 2005
Since the post is about who "YOU" think is the best musician,does this...
Sixxness said:
I think he had powerful impact on the people that listened to his music at the time
...really hold that much emphasis towards what you think good and bad music is?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
No, but in the case of someone that died about 36 years ago it comes into play a little bit more. I personally like Jimi Hendrix' music so I'm biased either way, that's just something else to add in.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i voted santana.....probably cuz i listen to him more so growing up.......

but jimi got DOWN....i love his personality from what i seen an read an heard

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
X_KaLiBa said:
sixx...you CAN see who people voted for...click view poll results..same with keak vs. talib poll
Yeah, I checked that....so I guess these people are pussies who dont' have the balls to voice their opinion: Frisco playa, MICKEY916, MuneyHongry650.

Way to go! You guys get a gold fucking star!

May 19, 2005
^^^thats the thing,he left on top,like kurt cobain,brad nowell.could have gotten better,but also could have gone down a rotten path,thats the divine question...what if

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
DeceptaKhan said:
^^^thats the thing,he left on top,like kurt cobain,brad nowell.could have gotten better,but also could have gone down a rotten path,thats the divine question...what if
like many others...2pac, mac dre, an not even acting, chris farly, an many others

Feb 9, 2003
Kurt Cobain was a shitty guitar player IMO. You want a FANTASTIC GUITAR PLAYER? Look at Eddie Hazel.

But Santana wins this over Hendrix EVERY time.

Nov 1, 2004
THis is a really tough one, Im gonna say santana is a better musician because he has the pull to bring in some of the best musicians in the world surrounding him because they all know he is one of the best musicians around.

Now I don't like too much of his newer stuff but his classics are unfuckwitable!

Also I just seen him play last saturday when I was working at shoreline!