who do you think has more momentum right now quinn or mess

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Quinn is a 1000000X better then mess, but sense quinn has taken a back seat right now in the bay, I guess mess has more 'momentum'(whatever that means)

When is that new QUINN DROPPIN!

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
i think deal done is supposed to be getting bought out or theyre closin up shop..that might be why quinns takin a minute to drop his new album..i think he still owes them one more though..same with ya boy i think..can't remember right it was a few months back when i talked to ol boy about it
Quinn runs Deal Done bro.. thats his shit along with other partners.. they are not closing shop and Quinn doesnt owe anyone any albums.. Lol. Quinn will be coming this year. Brand new album shittin on speculations.. Mess is too. To answer the question tho... Mess has the lane now(momentum), but Quinn can easily drop a single and be back. This rap shit gotta take a back burner for people sometime ya diiig...? And are yall forgettin the success of the SF Anthem? The video and remix is being worked out as Im typing this..

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
No shit if anything Ya boy, Bailey, and Big Rich have the most "momentum" in Frisco. That Messy Slick was a good album but i think it helped Mitchy a lot more then Mess cuz theres a million rappers in the bay so its hard to sell and Mitchy easily stands out as the best outta Dago so all it did really is gain more fans in the bay for Mitch.
Ya Boy?

Nov 13, 2004
Quinn runs Deal Done bro.. thats his shit along with other partners.. they are not closing shop and Quinn doesnt owe anyone any albums.. Lol. Quinn will be coming this year. Brand new album shittin on speculations.. Mess is too. To answer the question tho... Mess has the lane now(momentum), but Quinn can easily drop a single and be back. This rap shit gotta take a back burner for people sometime ya diiig...? And are yall forgettin the success of the SF Anthem? The video and remix is being worked out as Im typing this..
oh..whatever then it was a few months back i figured i got it twisted i couldnt remember what he was tellin me about it

Dec 11, 2005
Messy is hard as fuck, and Quinn is a fuckin beast. Like people are saying, Mess got the momentum right now, but Im sure when Quinn drops the Frisco Anthem Video, and his new album hes gonna have more heads turn his way

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
D.E.O said:
And are yall forgettin the success of the SF Anthem? The video and remix is being worked out as Im typing this..
Quick question, may have been answered then, has the sample been cleared?

SF ANTHEM!!!! Draped Up 2.. Explosive Mode 2 and 3.. Messy Slick.. what do you mean?
that was pieced together shit. maybe if mess was out of jail maybe messy slick could have been more out there. SF Anthem is overrated in my book beat is mediocure. i never caught on to it sorry. i just feel this would have been a better question in the beginning of 07' they were both hot. to me quinn is droppin singles here and there and aint none of them really makin a splash. shit i think Uggh was the best song wit different bay area rappers on it besides From Tha Hood. on top of that they had a video for it. i feel as if they are other rappers in frisco if not tha bay that has morew momentum then them right now.

Dec 13, 2006
that was pieced together shit. maybe if mess was out of jail maybe messy slick could have been more out there. SF Anthem is overrated in my book beat is mediocure. i never caught on to it sorry. i just feel this would have been a better question in the beginning of 07' they were both hot. to me quinn is droppin singles here and there and aint none of them really makin a splash. shit i think Uggh was the best song wit different bay area rappers on it besides From Tha Hood. on top of that they had a video for it. i feel as if they are other rappers in frisco if not tha bay that has morew momentum then them right now.
like who?