who do you think has more momentum right now quinn or mess

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2005
i'ma fan of quinn (haven't followed him much lately tho since the rock) & not a fan of mess. (doesn't mean i don't like him or none of that)

but mess got better momentum. fools love mess.

Mar 4, 2007
i think for real right now everyone waitin on a new mess shit ever since he got out of lock down they been wanting to hear new shit, besides the drapped up and chipped out album, and quinn does his thing whenever he lays it down but i unno if he workin on any new album but whenever it drops u kno ppl be on hype wit that shit, so right now its waitin on Mess

Jan 18, 2006
Messy aint even in the top 5 in Frisco. Quinn is definitely always been a notch higher then Mess. Everyone rides messys nuts cuz he puts out hella mediocre projects out (besides Messy Slick) but when Yuk does it everyone is quick to criticize. Almost forgot to mention this thread is trying to favor mess cuz we all know he put like 10 differant albums out in the past 2 years buts its all about quality not quantity.

Nov 1, 2004
my boys from Jersey and i showed him Mess and he was hella feelin it.
Mess has been on a roll lately. Chipped out 2 is the shit. been in my deck since i bought it and thats been months.

Jan 18, 2006
Wasnt color of money frisco some thrown together unreleased bullshit? All i know is the rock and I give you my word are better then any solos Mess ever has done and thats just quinns recent albums.