WHO COPPED THAT 151 CODE OF THA STREET???WHATS THA VERDICT??ALL OPINIONS WELCOME!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

151 CODE OF THA STREET

• THAT SHIT HOT MY NIG

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • TIGHT BUT COULDA BEEN BETTER

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • AIGHT

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • THAT SHIT WEAK AS FUCK

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
FASHO SPEEDY....RIGHT ON MANE!

@JUSTIN,APPRECIATE IT DOG...4REAL..IMMA BE TUOCHIN KC THIS TIME AROUND..I DIDNT MAKE IT FOR MY LAST ALBUM,BUT THIS TIME FASHO....TRY TO DO A SHOW TOO....

Feb 23, 2003
^^ YO 151 THIS IS A DUMB QUESTION BUT I HAVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ALBUM PRICES OF TODAY??? MOMS & POPS SPOTS IS SELLING YOUR MATERIAL FOR 15-17 BUCKS... DO YOU HAVE ANY SAY ON HOW MUCH YOU SELL YOUR ALBUMS IN THE STORE FOR?? I BOUGHT MY COPY OF CODE OF THE STREET FOR 15 BONES AND WAS WELL WORTH IT BUT NOW-A-DAYS STORES IS TRIPPIN..

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
NAH BRO ,I AINT GOT NO CONTROL OVER HOW MUCH THEM STORES CHARGE FOR MY SHIT....THEY PAY A CERTAIN PRICE FOR IT ,THEN WHAT EVER THEY DO FROM THERE IS ON THEM..BUT COMMON SENSE WOULD TELL EM THAT THEY HURT THEMSELF IF ITS OVER PRICED,CUZ CATS CAN JUST GO TO BEST BUY FOR 11.99

Feb 3, 2005
the album was dope as fuck man. i heard of ya through that steve cd. you gonna hook back up with him that shit was tight as fuck. keep doin your thing and puttin it down. i dld your cd from the wwc but im moving to seattle in a month or so and ill cop it there along with some other nw shit ive been trying to get. i live in boise idaho so i dont get my hands on too much shit unless its hella comercialized and i dont buy that shit so you know. stay up bro :siccness:

Feb 3, 2005
hey just so you know ive been everywhere and i cant find your cd anywhere here in boise. best buy said they could special order it but they dont stock it. you might want to check your distribution. like i said im gonna cop it when i move to seattle but just wanted to let you know whats happenin. we need music like yours here in boise. is steve gonna be on your new album? if not you should more shit with him. you guys together are straight fire! either way stay up and im lookin forward to that new shit. peace out.