WHO COPPED THAT 151 CODE OF THA STREET???WHATS THA VERDICT??ALL OPINIONS WELCOME!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

151 CODE OF THA STREET

• THAT SHIT HOT MY NIG

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • TIGHT BUT COULDA BEEN BETTER

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • AIGHT

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • THAT SHIT WEAK AS FUCK

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters
Sep 23, 2002
CODE OF DA STREET

Yeah, yeah cuzzin......the shit is off da off da you know, and straight to the point!! Aint' notchin like real life spit you know, keep it movin cuzzin like always.

Dec 18, 2002
u got spits and i liked the beats but the content ive all heard before, not hatin but maybe its just me i like different and more original type shit

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
4 HATERS AMONGST US.....U KNO WHO U ARE.......

@KRYP....I SPIT ABOUT REAL SHIT ON MY ALBUM..I F U HEARD THA SAME CONTENT BEFORE ITS PROBLY CUZ IT WAZ COMIN FROM ANOTHER REAL NIG LIKE MYSELF,AND BEEN THRU SOME OF THA SAME SHIT.....ITS JUST LIKE THA NEWS,CHANNEL 4,5,7,13 ALL REPORT THA SAME NEWS IN DIFFERENT WAYZ....

@EVERYONE ELSE THANX 4 FEEDBACK

Dec 18, 2002
151 said:
4 HATERS AMONGST US.....U KNO WHO U ARE.......

@KRYP....I SPIT ABOUT REAL SHIT ON MY ALBUM..I F U HEARD THA SAME CONTENT BEFORE ITS PROBLY CUZ IT WAZ COMIN FROM ANOTHER REAL NIG LIKE MYSELF,AND BEEN THRU SOME OF THA SAME SHIT.....ITS JUST LIKE THA NEWS,CHANNEL 4,5,7,13 ALL REPORT THA SAME NEWS IN DIFFERENT WAYZ....

@EVERYONE ELSE THANX 4 FEEDBACK
lol, why are you gettin defensive? you wanted feedback and i gave you some, i just happen to like weird ass different rap like first degree, lynch, andre nickatina, etc. i never tried to take away the credit from you bein real and i never said you were unoriginal so why is my feedback not thanked? do you only want feedback that praises you? im confused and dont need people misinterpeting things about what i say.

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
@KRYP....NAW I WASNT OFFENDED BY WHAT U SAID NOR DID I MIS-INTERPET IT....THANX FOR YO FEEDBACK TOO.....I RESPECT YOUR OPINION,AND I DONT EXPECT PEOPLE TO PRAISE ME EITHER...I WAS JUST LETTIN U AND ANYONE ELSE READIN THIS THREAD,KNOW HOW I GET DOWN AND WHY MY MUSIC IZ LIKE IT IZ.....AT THE END OF THA DAY,IMMA DO ME,U GONNA DO U..AND REAL GONNA RECONIZE REAL..THATS WHO MY MUSIC IZ MEANT FOR.

THA MOB

May 8, 2002
just got 151 today, and the Mobfather. was feelin code of the street more after 1 listen. "all i ever wanted 2" is tight as fuck, so is "back2back". good shit 151.

Mar 28, 2003
I voted Tight but coulda been better. Don't get it twisted though homie, I think the shit is knockin. But, it seems like the beginning of the album was fire man and it felt like the album kinda lost a step at about the halfway point of the album. Maybe I was spoiled by the first 7 tracks, and wanted back to back knockers. LoL. Even the intro was tight.

9/10

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
KrypticFlowz said:
lol, why are you gettin defensive? you wanted feedback and i gave you some, i just happen to like weird ass different rap like first degree, lynch, andre nickatina, etc. i never tried to take away the credit from you bein real and i never said you were unoriginal so why is my feedback not thanked? do you only want feedback that praises you? im confused and dont need people misinterpeting things about what i say.
Sorry to budge in on this friendly conversation,

Actually he wasn't being defensive clearly in his post, you are the one getting defensive, understand that gangster rap is about real life situations, not no back-pack metaphorical multi lost my job open mic night live in the suburbs bullshit, it is hiphop in its most truest form broken down just not giving a fuck, and thats what it is, real stories, the news, sorry but theres nothing more original than that..............if the artist is true to it.