Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2008
Never hated on you once little girl.

Post 1- I read this whole thread and don't have a comment.
Post 2- 35 pages in and no one bought her cd
Post 3- directed as gas one, nothing to do with you

and you DO look like a hooker in them pics. You are a pretty girl, you do not need to flaunt your body out there like that to 'be a model'.
sweetie.. part of modeling is to use ur body. smh... u know wut urban modeling is right? blackmen magazine? king magzine? show? smooth girl?? etc those arent hookers in there..those r models. my pictures r the same thing..now if i had no bottoms on and titties hangin out then yea u can say its hookerish..but ur just HATING. its obvious "marissa".. ur jus picking me outta the bunch n being negative for wutever reason. im not gonna argue with u via siccness.. ur opinion does not,can not and will never validate me. have a blessed day

Nov 24, 2003
sweetie.. part of modeling is to use ur body. smh... u know wut urban modeling is right? blackmen magazine? king magzine? show? smooth girl?? etc those arent hookers in there..those r models. my pictures r the same thing..now if i had no bottoms on and titties hangin out then yea u can say its hookerish..but ur just HATING. its obvious "marissa".. ur jus picking me outta the bunch n being negative for wutever reason. im not gonna argue with u via siccness.. ur opinion does not,can not and will never validate me. have a blessed day

Sweetie...part of posting on the siccness is showing tiddies and/or pussu.

smh...I wish it wasn't this way, but it's a rule.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
LMAO! "Marissa", but my name is Dana Dane.

You better hope your modeling 'career' takes of you slore, because you are dumb as a fuckin box of rocks.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
You can't even research me the right way, so how the fuck are you winnin? cuz you got a rapper to 'claim' you? was that your life's goal?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I agree. It revealed that my name is really Marissa, I been hatin on Risababy forever, and not only do I have kids, but grandkids, too.

oh, and Shea is a man-whore!