Who Bought RiSABABY's CD In The Sicc Shop??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2008
Or the sexy.

Besides her being an aspiring model, she really cool as hell. Met het at the e40 concert. She was dressed in regular jeans and a shirt and she was really down to earth. When irocc told her who I was on siccness, she didn't have an attitude or nothin. We was giggin on stage wit Too $hort all on our sidekicks n shit lol!
I kno im late but aww thanks!..ur a nice young man too! Had a blast that night!

May 10, 2008
lol...oh shit....

i was joking! lmao
risa is cool...i dont even wanna go back and read what i said...ha

shes actually pretty hilarious on twitter when she gets in her lil mode...im still w aitin on that album though (you should actually drop one..)
Hahahahahahaha...past is the past....I won't go back and read...ur forgiven =p .if i was still bitter I woulda "jumped u" on the rez..hahaha jk..I've met plenty siccness members after & I been coo wit em...even the 1's who talked shxt...I made em eat their words ;) lOl

Nov 24, 2003
haha i dont even remember why we went in on you like that..i guess girls used to get 'hazed' around here

Because she came on here sideways talking about her CD selling out and then couldn't produce any evidence she ever even made a CD.

Then she threatened to "have people dealt with" for going in on her like they would any rapper (male or female) who came in making such unsubstantiated claims and talking shit while doing it.

May 10, 2008
cuz you be givin everyone that model girl smile and shit and we be like :[ :( ????

haha i dont even remember why we went in on you like that..i guess girls used to get 'hazed' around here

hahahah *model girl smile* ...nah but seriously idk why ppl hold grudges, while i was joking and talking shxt in my mind i thought we were all joking. i feel sad for the people still holding grudges. ur my nigg tho GAS!