who all know Noxious Nate?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
G'd up in Tulsa right?

your attempt to get listens failed horribly, and your attention whoring isnt gaining you any fans

go take your daily cum shot from nate, and dont come back without the Demons track

Jul 1, 2004
how many wanna be artists come on here and get into it with 5+ people then disappear. while they're here they think they the shit but you never hear anything bout em again. History repeats itself. Get your wack ass on son.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
ant_johnson_16 said:
how many wanna be artists come on here and get into it with 5+ people then disappear. while they're here they think they the shit but you never hear anything bout em again. History repeats itself. Get your wack ass on son.
Might wanna ask around. I been Round the block a few times. Just cuz you don't know me doesn't mean anything. I don't know you. but I know quite a few people that frequent this site on a personal level. I got songs with cats that YOU BUY. getcha mind right.

I'm on tracks in the sicc shop on some fyi shit.

People that you wish you could talk to one on one I have. I don't need you to know me. the folks who need to already do

AINT IT FLY HOW TECH IS FLOSSIN THE TULSA HAT? HMMM

do the math.

Jul 1, 2004
XianeX said:
Might wanna ask around. I been Round the block a few times. Just cuz you don't know me doesn't mean anything. I don't know you. but I know quite a few people that frequent this site on a personal level. I got songs with cats that YOU BUY. getcha mind right.

I'm on tracks in the sicc shop on some fyi shit.

People that you wish you could talk to one on one I have. I don't need you to know me. the folks who need to already do

do the math.
oh but yea on some fyi shit. Most artists I buy from will do a track with someone if they got the dough. Look at how wack some of these artists are that tech has collabos with. It aint bout the features on your albums that make you a GOOD artist its how are on your own.
Oh and i could give a shit less bout you and tech in a picture bro damn near everyone on this site has pictures with him.

Oct 9, 2002
XianeX said:
Might wanna ask around. I been Round the block a few times.
i asked around.... the only response i got was 404:good rapper not found :dead:

XianeX said:

do the math.
so what tech came to your town and you said hey man throw on this hat and lets take a pic so i can look like i got connects on myspace?

fuck... if i got a dollar for everyone on this forum that has posted a pic of themselves with Tech... i could pay rappers to jump on my wack tracks too :dead:

Jul 1, 2004
seems like its not just me here. I was simply stating a fact about 98% of the rappers that come to this forum. They nothin but they sure think they're somethin. xainex you may be in the top 2 percent... i guess. C-Mobs the only rapper here that posts regularly thats not wack(that i could think of off the top of my head, if i missed someone sorry). But dude also dont say IM THE SHIT SHIT GET YA MIND RIGHT I'VE BEEN ROUND THE BLOCK A FEW TIMES. Much love to ya C-Mob, i gotta pick up that When the Heavens Rain dogg!!!

Do whatever you do XAINEX...

Oct 2, 2006
ant_johnson_16 said:
i guess. C-Mobs the only rapper here that posts regularly thats not wack(that i could think of off the top of my head, if i missed someone sorry).
C-Mob, Snug, 3rd, and Tech... I got you covered Ant

now time to get back on topic:

get out of here with your annoying cyber yawns, their making me tired.

Jul 1, 2004
rmillerpacers31 said:
C-Mob, Snug, 3rd, and Tech... I got you covered Ant

now time to get back on topic:

get out of here with your annoying cyber yawns, their making me tired.
i knew them. but i was just puttin the 1's that are on here regularly ya know. I know you got my back back lol. Fuck im tired

<yawn>

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
@ ant johnson. . . . on a respecting how you came at me note.

I ain't saying I'm the shit, never did! I never said i was neither good or bad at rapping. I don't give a fuck about subjective opinions (like that) because that doesn't sell my CDs . . . never has. people that are in the biz KNOW that that shit far from matters. i.e. why tech been doing his shit for 15 or so years and still ain't a mainstream success story. good and bad are opinions. what people buy, bought, or will buy are totally different. my MBA taught me that.

I appreciate the respect if that was what you gave. 100 for being human and not a internet rap nerd. I give respect where it is given . . . . .

as for the daily thread posting retards. . . .

GXfromKy said:
G'd up in Tulsa right?

your attempt to get listens failed horribly, and your attention whoring isnt gaining you any fans

go take your daily cum shot from nate, and dont come back without the Demons track
OH so you say their ain't no G'z from the REAL blacc wallstreet. do your history son. matter-a-fact take a trip. how you gonna talk about cum shots with KY in your name. that's like saying you're a G from kentucky. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DaStonedGangsta said:
lol omg u got a pic with tech! u and 35353 other fuckin ppl loser
That was just corny! I'm a loser cuz I got a pic with tech? nigga pleaze HAHHAHA. I'd be a loser if I took a pic with you! HAHAHAHA. You're funny as hell though. I like giving you attention. I know you need it.

This is what I like about the siccness. I've been fuckin with the site since 91siccness.com days. and one thang I've found out about 98% of the muthafukas here don't make shit happen in their own lives and clown on anything that won't hold their dick.

I enjoy playing with passive aggressive fan acting muthafuckas that bask in another niggas fame but will never attempt to achieve it for themselves.

It takes a weak muthafuka to ask consensus from the other members to change subject just to see if it will hurt my feelings HAHAHAHA.

You are a digital specter to me. much like the video games I play in my leisure. There is NO way you can make me feel anyway other than entertained. your ignorance of who I am what I've done and what I've achieved further makes me laugh at you.

every <yawn> I make forces the pions of this site to respond like a tinker toy. you are a slave hahahahahahaha. if my <yawn>s make you speak you are inferior to me. if you speak negative on me because that's what you're good at you have a small mind.

Thank you for further propogating me however your opinion is about me. I will be in your conversations and chats when you feel like hating and I haven't even bothered to read half of the names here to take notice. I won't remember you after all is said and done.

But know this, I've assurped the attention of the strange music forum with nothing but a yawn for about a week now. I even told you that you could stop my yawning by just not responding. (meaning the thread would be replaced by other threads) but the idiots who choose to be on hater status can't help but allow me to USE you.

continue my puppets. make daddy proud. Your retardation grows numbers for what you dislike.

thank you for giving me more attention than what I asked for 600+ views and counting just for trying to get under my skin. . . . . you've probably gave me and my music more exposure than I could have by myself. regardless of how you hate. SOMEBODY listened and didn't respond because they didn't want to take the darts that you threw at me.

Getcha Mind Right. . . OH. . . and thanks for your support HAHAHAAHAHAHA

:)