who all know Noxious Nate?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
hahah doug... crazy man.... im kinda mad he didnt hit me back up so we could go "promote" for the strange noize show in tulsa..... i had hella posters and even more flyers...... its cool though...... i think he thinks he is too good to mess with a regular ass guy like me hahaha.... naw that cant be it

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
fine @ nate. doesn't matter to me. he was just a reason to post up music.

<yawn>

More replies equals more views. . . . you'd do better to stop hatin. all you're doing is proliferating my music with every reply you post.

just a lil game. ;)

so I <yawn> and yall keep hating so more people listen HAHAHAHA. have fun, I can yawn all day.

Dec 5, 2005
XianeX said:

<yawn>

More replies equals more views. . . . you'd do better to stop hatin. all you're doing is proliferating my music with every reply you post.

just a lil game. ;)

so I <yawn> and yall keep hating so more people listen HAHAHAHA. have fun, I can yawn all day.

i hope you dont rap about being hard you fucking faggot.

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
XianeX said:

<yawn>

just a lil game. ;)

I didn't even bother to listen to the tracks.... :eyecross:

Sep 11, 2002
lol Do you think anyone actually took the time to download or listen to these tracks? If your tryin to build your rap career by spamming other artists forums to promote your own music, good luck. It comes off being pretty pathetic.