Which UFC champion is most likely to lose his title in 2009?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which UFC champion is most likely to lose his title in 2009?

• Brock Lesnar

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Rashad Evans

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Anderson Silva

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Georges St. Pierre

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • B.J. Penn

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 10, 2008
I don t know about that it was a flash knock down i dont think chuck was rocked he hopped right up. Jardine won the fight by that knock down besides that it was a pretty close fight. You Could tell Chucks Timing and range was just a little off in this fight Which is understandable since he had just got KTFO for the first time but I will give Jardine props he fought the perfect fight that night

Jan 18, 2006
they just need to go ahead and make a rematch between Chuck and Wanderlei Silva cuz there both over the hill yet would still be the main event damn near if they fought eachother again

Jan 18, 2006
I dunno man ...

I look at Rashad as a spoiler. He's beating all the big time fan favorites. Listen to the crowds after he beat Chuck and Forrest

I forget if it was the last PPV or the last Fight Night, but Rashad was there and when they showed him on the big screen the whole crowd booed him, lol
I swear 80% of UFC fans are the dumbest fans and biased to no end.

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
rashad will lose the belt this year...

brock will beat mir...and I see him beating a close match with gonzaga...I doubt carwin or velasquez will get title shots this year...maybe cain at the end but I highly doubt it...

silva will not lose although I wish he would....cuz I can't stand the damn muthfucca much like I can't stand chucc liddell and I relish every moment I see when he loses...especially the rashad ko of him...

GSP will beat thiago "looks like he's on roids and must be A-Rod's Cousin" alves...nuff said...

BJ Penn...I doubt he'll lose and if he does it's more mental than physical cuz that mufucca folds under pressure.

Apr 25, 2002
Id like to see dan henderson vs nate marquart fight and winner face anderson silva. With Nates improving skills I think he could upset anderson by end of this year. Greg Jacksons camp is on fire right now....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I VOTED RASHAD, CAUSE UNLESS LYOTO DOESNT GET A SHOT. NO MATTER WHO HAS THE TITLE HE'S GONNA TAKE IT. I GOT MONEY ON THAT.
I DONT SEE NOBODY TAKING ANDERSON'S TITLE. AND BJ SHOULD HAVE IT LOCKED SAME WITH GSP.
HEAVIES ARE HARD TO TELL RIGHT NOW.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I think the winner of Henderson and Bisping is gonna be fighting Silva. Not positive though.
Yesterday Dana said if Bisping wins he's getting a shot, didn't say anything about Hendo so maybe they'll wait to see if he wants to rematch Wandy or something like that first.
I don't see how Bisping beats Hendo or Anderson though.