Which NW albums you anticipating the most....?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
White Boy Will said:
I aint heard MC RADIATION befor. I know COOL NUTZ & BILL YUNS will come with some power. As for STARCHILE I don't think he is recording a new record. I am going to hook up with him tomorrow night and I will ask him.
i haven't heard anything specifically about starchile, but i want to hear a new full-length from the man and i figure he will give the fans what they want eventually.

az for MC Radiation, i'm just fuckin around with this shit, and going to college. if you do want to check out some of my shit (just internet-only shit) you can peep http://www.soundclick.com/mcradiation/ for some older shit...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
SYKO said:

lol....why is it that your the one constantly with "our" names in your mouth? dont nobody this way care about what you doin....its funny how we/im on your dick...but SYKO beats and verses still appear on CURRENT Weak Level releases...now whos garglin what??? your about as funny as the back of kuntnannys album cover...lmao
And if it was up to me....your shit would have been taken off.

BOY....you's a bitch for real. I can't wait to slap the shit out of you....Skunt can't wait to slap the shit out of you....Kas can't wait to slap the shit out of you.....and about 10 other cats would love to blast you back to wherever it is your fugazi ass came from. YOU ARE A BITCH!!!!!! You got punked at 151's record release party by EVERYBODY!!!! What happend to A-Train bein' an off brand Hoover??? Huh? You wasn't talkin' that shit when you seen him posted with the burner in his lap? 151 asked all of us to give you a pass for the night.....I knew I wouldn't be able to resist touching you so I decided to stay home. LMAO.....Susie wouldn't stray more than 15ft. from 151 for fear of gettin' SMASHED ON.

Syko's famous words from that night....."I didn't come up to Seattle for all that".....FAKE-ASS INTERNET THUG.

P.S. Your new music sounds like shit.

Feb 26, 2003
"Kas can't wait to slap the shit out of you...."

Eeeeeehh sorry but why is syko on kas album then....

I wont like sombody i want to knock the fuck out on my album...

Or is it a older verse..

For the rest i think yall (d-sane and syko) need to quit the bullshit, nobody really cares exept you 2(and some of the artis you work with).

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Ummm, I think there used to be a contract you had to sign when you put an album out with Street Level that after a certain amount of years you had to flip and hate on D-Sane, then start your own label and confuse fans with all the politics.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
^ now that is funny. I think that goes on with every artist and label though, not just street level. When artists first work with you they love you and are glad just to have your help. aftert they get it they expect it, and after they expect it they neglect it and leave feeling like they were owed more, deserved more, and or could do it without u...but then when they doing it without you, they want the credit yet still use your ideas, your resources and talk about you like you aint shit. The sad part is that in almost every case they didn't have shit before you...artists in the indy world have the game fucked up 95% of the time. How much money should an artist make when they have no name, no record, and nothing to offer a label except the abiltiy to rap. Everybody can rap. Labels aren't making money off new artists dropping debut records for artists who don't register on the hip hop globe. It takes a lot of time and money just to build them a small fan base. Then instead of trying to build with the label, they leave and fuck the label but taking away any hope that the label could make make money with the artist in the future. The label loses money, and time, and the time invested is with the hopes that one day they will see pay off for the countless hours they worked to build an artist for free. I can also say that almost every artist that i know of that has left one of the more prominent NW labels has went on to do nothing, very little, or stayed at the same place in most cases... Infact the only ones that i can think of off the top of my head are the few cats who went on and dropped a record after leaving street level. I can't even think of another cat who left a label and dropped a project on they own or with another label... Which brings me to my bigger point. If you get to good place and ever think of going out on your own consider the fact that most who have left haven't faired so well thus far...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ That right there is what lazy labels get for planning and putting out albums by artists who haven't even stepped on stage before, or who haven't rocked enough stages, or who ONLY rock stages after they are drunk and high, because they lack the backbone to do it sober.

Saying anybody can rap is unfair.....more like, anybody can record songs. But not every rapper is 1) for their solo, willing to match what the label invests, 2) willing to do shows for free/cheap, 3) able to focus on appearances and guest spots instead of their own solo, and the list goes on.

There are plenty of red flags that will go up if you look closely, and most CEO's, in their blind drive to create hot music and have their name out there, just simply can't and don't see them. Its not just a one way road, it goes both ways.