Which NW albums you anticipating the most....?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2003
I fucks with pretty much any Jus Fam shit. I dont trust too much other NW cats yet with the exception of a few artists. From the shit I've heard out the NW they are the only ones who seem like they're working towards big shit.

I know it prolly wont happen, but I'm looking forward to any unreleased G-Ism (Young Randall R.I.P.) tracks to come out.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
they aint my home teams but they the best teams...been fan of the pacers since wayman tistale was a rookie, and a fan of the colts since 1981 when they was still in Baltimore and went 2-14.

i stick with the best teams through good and bad times...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Well.....besides my shit.....I'm anticipating:

Cool Nutz - I Hate Cool Nutz
Bullet's new solo
All American Hustler (151, Eclipse & NYA)
Unexpected Arrival's next album
Bosko's solo (I'm lovin' "What You Got" from the Next-Files)
Twin-G's next album
Boom Bap Project's next album

That's all I can think of right now. OH! And anything from Gettin' Greedy or Syko.....becuase they love garglin' my name all day! I love the attention.....:cool:

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
OH! And anything from Gettin' Greedy or Syko.....becuase they love garglin' my name all day! I love the attention.....:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

lol....why is it that your the one constantly with "our" names in your mouth? dont nobody this way care about what you doin....its funny how we/im on your dick...but SYKO beats and verses still appear on CURRENT Weak Level releases...now whos garglin what??? your about as funny as the back of kuntnannys album cover...lmao

Jan 31, 2003
www.myspace.com
THE BLACK ROSE AVAILABLE NOW!

Something new around here for sure. but I'll throw it up anyways.

Bloodshot " The Black Rose " featuring Mars of BLACK MARKET RECORDS , Mr.Sche of 901 Ent. and more....

You can order at

http://BuyTheBlackRose.cjb.net

Audio at www.soundclick.com/bloodshot

Thanks in advance to those who peep game. Peace!

Lookout for Bloodshots " Northwest Stomping Grounds "

Coming Soon at WWW.RYDAS.COM