Where the O.G.'s at???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Rayvo the Daygo said:

i was right there with ya Buddy...I posted under Raymond. That Was in 97' MS told me about BART from this Bay Area Rap Board I used to post on On aol. Shiet I was 16 when Ifirst started Posted on BART now im 20... whoa how time Flies. Chrome had the Finest and complete collection I ever seen.
Fa sho

I also remember KnightRidah and even Carlton AKA Dolomite was an OG on the original ORIGINAL BART....

Do yall remeber when Malx first came on the board and started trashin everyone, and stirring shit up? wassup with him now, anyway??

Ob-1

Apr 25, 2002
i liked that shit from back then, we focused on all the shit that was comin out, i had a better idea on what to look for when buying cds. i registared in 98 as "kalilocsta", and the only artist that posted was khayree and very few others i cant remember, i remember we scared off Ray Luv, cus no one believed it was him, i still dont know if that was him, o well

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I mean can another cat get some recognition??

C-4 been in this here.....yall might remember a cat named MOB FIGA

:)

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
MS.........

been up in the hizzouse for quite sumtime...i remember some ol skoolerz fa sho...

DJ Myster E, MD aka grey v, Knightrydah (introduced me to BART)
Chrome, Snake Eyes, Malx the goat herdin 5.0 drivin maniac are a few of the ones that stood out.

if i didnt acknowledge ya... dont be mad at me for i am only human!