Where the O.G.'s at???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm not quite a BART OG, but I've been here for a long while. I still remember the old site where you click on News or Release Dates at the bottom and they bring up some un-updated nonsense.

Apr 25, 2002
Mezzano said:
I'm not quite a BART OG, but I've been here for a long while. I still remember the old site where you click on News or Release Dates at the bottom and they bring up some un-updated nonsense.
yea 4 real.

my aka was BayRider650 from the olden days.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I was one of the originals back when Grey V ran BART and was called MD. EA was there back then and David was called DC. Do the OGs remember DJ Chromes page and massive CD collection?

Apr 25, 2002
i remember BART before you had to register and anyone could post, like in 96-97 or some shit when i 1st got a pc...it was one of them cheezy ass message boards but it was tight cuz it was the only bay shit i seen at the time...used to post under bay baller or some shit like that...i remember that dj chrome site...whatever happened to folks, didnt he get hit wit some copyright infringement shit or somethin...PEACE!!

Apr 25, 2002
playa RY said:
I was one of the originals back when Grey V ran BART and was called MD. EA was there back then and David was called DC. Do the OGs remember DJ Chromes page and massive CD collection?
i was right there with ya Buddy...I posted under Raymond. That Was in 97' MS told me about BART from this Bay Area Rap Board I used to post on On aol. Shiet I was 16 when Ifirst started Posted on BART now im 20... whoa how time Flies. Chrome had the Finest and complete collection I ever seen.