Where the O.G.'s at???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
damn its been a while i remember the old mac dre site the dj chrome site , dj myster e and MS as the OG bart moderators and alot of the ogs
Jinks

Apr 25, 2002
I got on here in 1997 or 1998... I used to moderate the Underground Hip Hop board and ran the West Coast Underground section when BART was a whole website...

Apr 25, 2002
Will someone please tell me if I'm an OG ? Not that it really matters, i just wanna know . . .

I remember DJ MYSTER E, i bought a couple cd's off dude cuz he ALWAYS was sellin shit. I used to just be an "on looker" trying to soak rap news and release dates

BAPMUSIC.COM if I remember right . . . there was a big ass train in the background or something . . . .

I was just a youngster and before I came to that site the only bay area rappers I knew was E-40 and the Click . . . and Sick Wid' It records

Little did I know that visiting that site would someday blossom into a bottomless addiction to a music I had yet to discover

What a beautiful thing . . . this Bay Area Rap Music.

Sep 10, 2002
Shea, whats goin on man...

I saw you creepin around here, I come on here every so often to relive memories and get myself all emotional and teary eyed about the days of yester-year and shit of that descent.

Peace to the OGs, not that im one, but I put in my work and earned my addidas stripes with the best of em.